Do You Respect Women That Have Had Abortions

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How many abortions could a woman have before you say

*you know what, i cant see myself being with you*

More than once than I have to question their responsibility and just overall character. Then it also depends on their situation.

I am pro choice though.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
thinly veiled religious posturing :belip:

a true christian would leave the judgement to 'god', friend

Judging her would be saying shes going to go to help and be punished for what she did. Having specific standards as it concerns a relationship, meaning, not starting families with women who have abortions, i dont see that as judging because if that were the case every man would date any woman on the planet, which isnt the case.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I can never associate with anyone who engages in this behavior.

Disgraceful on how far society has come.
Man can change laws all he wants but the laws of Yahweh is what we will answer to in the afterlife.

Think about it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Depends, a woman floundering in life, drug addicted, chronically unemployed or some teen, it makes sense, but some 25 year old who doesn't want to be bothered with a kid, no. Then again I'm pretty pro-life...weird since I'm pretty liberal about a lot of social issues and because I'm non-religious, but I don't believe in needlessly terminating babies, especially fukkers who wait until the 23-24th weeks

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A girl from my high school went to the hit man like 3-4 times..finally had one by the same dude..and still ended up getting wifed (not by the same dude) and having a kid with him

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Why is it :pacspit to you?

Abortions.

It has nothing to do my own experiences though. My parents were teenagers when mom got pregnant and they sucked it up and raised me.

I do believe that people make mistakes though. I had a scare with a chick in high school and I can't imagine what it would be like raising a kid with her. If I had a kid with her I would have probably pushed her into the Atlantic Ocean by now.

To me it enters :pacspit: territory once you've made a habit out of it (more than 1 abortion imo).

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah, I respect a chick that has had an abortion. But as many have said before, if a chick is just usin abortions as birth control, then that shyt ain't cool at all. The fucced up part about it is that a female can terminate the pregnancy if she doesn't want the kid even if the guy wants the kid. And if the guy wants a chick to get an abortion, the chick doesn't have to :mindblown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Abortions overall are a sign of demonic irresponsiblity. Perhaps friends should lay with women/men they can see themselves being with instead of women/men they have no feeling for. The selfishness of self gratification is causing you to commit MURDER!

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah, I respect a chick that has had an abortion. But as many have said before, if a chick is just usin abortions as birth control, then that shyt ain't cool at all. The fucced up part about it is that a female can terminate the pregnancy if she doesn't want the kid even if the guy wants the kid. And if the guy wants a chick to get an abortion, the chick doesn't have to :mindblown:

Makes for a fukked up emotional situation, but it's her body, it's her decision - point blank.