Do You Respect Women That Have Had Abortions

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Depends on the person...

But lets be real, how many chicks who have had more than one abortion is going to be honest and tell you how many they had?

I mean you would never know....

And being that I would hate to be judged by my Demonic past I would hate to start judging people based on mistakes they may have had when they were younger..

But here is a question, are you more likely to date a chick who has had 3 abortions or chick who has 3 kids? :ld:

The BOLDED! You know they throw single mothers in the bushes after they give them a severe bashing (and smashing) on the-coli! According to the responses on this board, they don't want women w/o children either.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The BOLDED! You know they throw single mothers in the bushes after they give them a severe bashing (and smashing) on the-coli! According to the responses on this board, they don't want women w/o children either.

Its more respectable for a woman to have a child and give him or her to a relative/adoption then it is to murder the child. Women act like they're doing a child a favor by killing it as if they have the childs entire life of failure already mapped out.

Julius Caesar was an orphan.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
By that logic it seems like women should realize they have a greater responsibility with how they carry themselves and who they sleep with to stop their serial killing. If you sleep with men carelessly and wrecklessly yes you are a whore. Hopefully you can make it right by settling down so in the event you're irresponsibility comes back to haunt you, you dont have to become a killer and can raise a child as your behavior showed you were ready to do.

So you want a woman who had irresponsible sex to have to raise the kid as punishment for her irresponsibility? Yeah, that's a healthy environment for a child to be brought into. :what:

I have a child and helped deliver my baby. Its easier to kill when you cant see your victim vs looking them in the eyes which is why its easier to start wars from a chair in an office. If you abort your child and then the next year have a baby by another man, its disgusting. You killed and murdered selfishly.

I realize people on this site like to speak in extremes. Suffice to say (aside from your coworker, cousin, sister or whoever you'll inevitably bring up as an example) most women are't typically having multiple abortions. So don't use something that's not the norm as an explanation for why the norm (1 abortion) is "disgusting".

Its interesting that you say this because it seems like women have the responsiblity to keep the baby alive but men have expectations of responsiblity when the child is born. You have women telling men to own up to their responsibilities when men refuse to give money to take care of their own child yet, these women have abortions under their belt.

:stop:
Both men and women have responsibility when the baby is born. It's just hat men are usually the ones shirking that responsibility. Both the mother and the father have a responsibility to keep the baby alive before birth if that's what they decide that they want. Stop making false analogies or whatever you're doing.

I feel like what you're saying is, these demonic women who WOULD be getting abortions, should be forced to take responsibility and have the child. But is that really better for the kid? Since when is "taking responsibility" = having a child before you're ready? I think a better example of taking responsibility is saying "I won't be able to properly provide for this child", having an abortion, and having to live with that decision for the rest of your life. Is that not punishment enough?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its more respectable for a woman to have a child and give him or her to a relative/adoption then it is to murder the child. Women act like they're doing a child a favor by killing it as if they have the childs entire life of failure already mapped out.

Julius Caesar was an orphan.

I agree that adoption is a better option, but everyone's situation is different. A woman may have serious health risks that can come with a pregnancy or other issues.

I just think its easy for us as men to say what they should do and to judge them despite the fact we would never have to go through that or be put in that situation...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So you want a woman who had irresponsible sex to have to raise the kid as punishment for her irresponsibility? Yeah, that's a healthy environment for a child to be brought into. :what:

I realize people on this site like to speak in extremes. Suffice to say (aside from your coworker, cousin, sister or whoever you'll inevitably bring up as an example) most women are't typically having multiple abortions. So don't use something that's not the norm as an explanation for why the norm (1 abortion) is "disgusting".

:stop:
Both men and women have responsibility when the baby is born. It's just hat men are usually the ones shirking that responsibility. Both the mother and the father have a responsibility to keep the baby alive before birth if that's what they decide that they want. Stop making false analogies or whatever you're doing.

I feel like what you're saying is, these demonic women who WOULD be getting abortions, should be forced to take responsibility and have the child. But is that really better for the kid? Since when is "taking responsibility" = having a child before you're ready? I think a better example of taking responsibility is saying "I won't be able to properly provide for this child", having an abortion, and having to live with that decision for the rest of your life. Is that not punishment enough?
too-much.gif

Wow, you see a child as a punishment. Perhaps you should stop having sex altogether. You dont seem mature enough to handle what it really entails. Very demonic thought from your here.

Sadly, friend you are completely unaware of exactly how demonic the world you live in truely is. Fried, 45 percent of abortions are repeats. Thats about as close to Typical as you can get, FRIEND. :steviej: Please be more aware when you defend The Devil!

Theres nothing responsible about killing a baby. The responsible thing to do is to turn your life around to better provide for your child because its very possible, if you want to. Thats taking responsibility just like forcing a man through the court system is making him take responsibility for his child even if he doesnt want the baby.

Women have to stop making excuses and curb the behavior that puts them in these situations which is irresponsible and satanic sex practices. Women seem to always speak of how men do this and men do that so why cant we, but now here we are, looking at the fruit of that philosophy, KILLING BABIES. You literally argue its responsible to kill a baby and while defending and or Continuing the irresponsibility that put you in that situation in the first place. I am and you know how it makes me feel ?
emopete.gif

People put themselves in positions to purchase new wardrobes, cars, apartments, etc. Its time to reallocate that frivilous spending to something more important, Your Child! Please stop living your life as a demon because its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
too-much.gif

Wow, you see a child as a punishment. Perhaps you should stop having sex altogether. You dont seem mature enough to handle what it really entails. Very demonic thought from your here.

Sadly, friend you are completely unaware of exactly how demonic the world you live in truely is. Fried, 45 percent of abortions are repeats. Thats about as close to Typical as you can get, FRIEND. :steviej: Please be more aware when you defend The Devil!

Theres nothing responsible about killing a baby. The responsible thing to do is to turn your life around to better provide for your child because its very possible, if you want to. Thats taking responsibility just like forcing a man through the court system is making him take responsibility for his child even if he doesnt want the baby. Women have to stop making excuses and curb the behavior that puts them in these situations which is irresponsible and satanic sex practices. Women seem to always speak of how men do this and men do that so why cant we, but now here we are, looking at the fruit of that philosophy, KILLING BABIES. You literally argue its responsible to kill a baby and then while defending and or Continuing the irresponsibility that put you in that situation in the first place. People put themselves in positions to purchase new wardrobes, cars, apartments, etc. Its time to reallocate that frivilous spending to something more important, Your Child! Please stop living your life as a demon because its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

K

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I agree that adoption is a better option, but everyone's situation is different. A woman may have serious health risks that can come with a pregnancy or other issues.

I just think its easy for us as men to say what they should do and to judge them despite the fact we would never have to go through that or be put in that situation...
99-99.5 percent of all abortions pose no health risk to the mother. You gotta start looking at the devil as your enemy, instead of your friend, friend. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I came in here JUST TO SAY THIS!:salute:

Who said you have to raise the child. Give the child to a relative or the state or someone who wants a child. Women who kill their babies i feel naturally cant stop thinking about themselves. But i guess thats why they murder their children in the first place.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Personally, I don't believe in birth control unless its rape or the health of the baby and/or mother is compromised. However I do believe that it should be the woman's choice.

Think about it: All the women yall know with these multiple abortions, would you really want a woman like that raising a child?

I'd rather a teenage hoe get five abortions than have her raising five babies.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The girl who I still to this day have the biggest crush on had an abortion. I still respect her and wanna smash.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Who said you have to raise the child. Give the child to a relative or the state or someone who wants a child. Women who kill their babies i feel naturally cant stop thinking about themselves. But i guess thats why they murder their children in the first place.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

I agree that an abortion is a selfish decision

say this woman smokes cigarettes, does drugs, and drinks alcohol? You'd expect this selfish person to stop doing all of that to carry a baby they didn't want in the first place? :usure: