Do You Respect Women That Have Had Abortions

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Do you respect her and would you look at a man who decided to wife her up like. :why:

shes my homie i respect because shes honest about her dirt I wouldnt wife and yes i think her dude is a simp to try to make a hoe a housewife( she met dude at church :deadmanny: )

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are men who wife up women who have multiple abortions typically simps or just good guys giving a woman with a torrid past, a chance?

:whoo:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't know if respect is the word, but in the case of all of them that I personally know, it was definitely the right choice for them, in my opinion.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yes, BUT not the ones who do it multiple times, including those who do it during the third trimester :mindblown:

I knew someone like this. In the year I knew her, she had four, including one after she was getting a boob job while being pregnant :wtf:

She had two more after I stopped kicking it with her. How does she still have an uterus I don't know...

sweetthoughts

Rookie
Daps
Men dont kill babies, women do.

Your opinion. If you want to be technical, its actually a doctor. My point was for the cases where men have a choice or make the decision which is not always the case. I dont think Anyone should regard abortion as a form of birth control.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Your opinion. If you want to be technical, its actually a doctor. My point was for the cases where men have a choice or make the decision which is not always the case. I dont think Anyone should regard abortion as a form of birth control.

Well its women who sign the paperwork to have the hitman go in and murder the baby. Without their signature, it would never happen. The man doesnt tie the woman down and tell the Dr he doesnt want the child and to pull the baby. The woman decides she doesnt want the child and then calls a hitman to Murder her child. O man the poor little baby. :sadcam: Why ladies, why!!! I wish i could express to you how good it feels to hold your child.

obamacry_slow.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging her would be saying shes going to go to hell and be punished for what she did. Having specific standards as it concerns a relationship, meaning, not starting families with women who have abortions, i dont see that as judging because if that were the case every man would date any woman on the planet, which isnt the case.

yea, but im sure that you do believe that

anyway, i dont have a problem with this thread. if you believe someone is immoral for having an abortion, thats your problem/standard. however, i cant read threads/facts such as this http://www.the-coli.com/higher-lear...lation-1-21-billion-final-census-reveals.html and cosign that opinion at all. if a girls not ready to have a kid and decides to abort it, id rather her do that than add to the overburdened population of this world.

we have enough kids on this planet to worry about, and when so many of them are living like shyt i'm not about to get on my high horse and pass judgement on anybody