Do You Respect Women That Have Had Abortions

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes, I do.... :ld:

Its not a good thing, but I respect the fact they made a decision that they aren't ready to raise a child especially if they know that the dude has no intentions on co-parenting.
Where a dude can just walk away and be a deadbeat dad a woman doesn't have that option. Especially if they are in a time of their life where they may be in school or making strides in their career...

Now once you start talking about chicks having multple abortions to the point they are using them as a method of birth control.... :no:
How many times can a woman murder her own child before you say

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

to a relationship with her.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we seriously judging a woman who knew she would be an unfit mother and took steps to avoid that?

It's so :demonic:, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are we seriously judging a woman who knew she would be an unfit mother and took steps to avoid that?

It's so :demonic:, friend.

Is that what we're doing, really? :leostare: Would you marry and start a family with a woman who slept with 2000 men before you? If not, why not?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I do respect women who have abortions. Most of the time it's better to abort than bring a child into some of the most phucked up situations.

Also, has it dawned on some of you that women may be aborting your children because they have no desire to be tied to YOU for the rest of their lives??? :comeon:

My cousin got a girl pregnant. He wanted to keep the child, she did not. She had an abortion. He got another girl pregnant. Again, he wanted to keep the child, this woman did not. She had an abortion. Finally, I told him that these chicks are killing off his seeds because they have no desire to have ties to him.

Some women abort children based on circumstances (not being married, poverty etc). However, I also believe some women abort children because they don't wish to 1). Raise them alone and 2). Raise them with the men they slept with.

I honestly cannot imagine a woman aborting a child if she has a responsible, caring and providing man in the picture. Alot of these women are aborting because they simply don't have the support of MEN.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes, I do respect women who have abortions. Most of the time it's better to abort than bring a child into some of the most phucked up situations.

Also, has it dawned on some of you that women may be aborting your children because they have no desire to be tied to YOU for the rest of their lives??? :comeon:

My cousin got a girl pregnant. He wanted to keep the child, she did not. She had an abortion. He got another girl birth. Again, he wanted to keep the child, this woman did not. She had an abortion. Finally, I told him that these chicks are killing off his seeds because they have no desire to have ties to him.

Some women abort children based on circumstances (not being married, poverty etc). However, I also believe some women abort children because they don't wish to 1). Raise them alone and 2). Raise them with the men they slept with.

I honestly cannot imagine a woman aborting a child if she has a responsible, caring and providing man in the picture. Alot of these women are aborting because they simply don't have the support of MEN.
What type of men do you not respect?

Do you think women who have multiple abortions make good wives?

If your son told you his new wifey had some abortions in the past couple years, would you tell him to be cautious with her?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
honestly

i would have to by default

based on the fact im playing the dating game and things like that happen

dont neccessarily mean shes unfit for a mother, we all make mistakes

any nikka sayin no has to be married or a really strict religious person imo

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
How many times can a woman murder her own child before you say

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

to a relationship with her.

Depends on the person...

But lets be real, how many chicks who have had more than one abortion is going to be honest and tell you how many they had?

I mean you would never know....

And being that I would hate to be judged by my Demonic past I would hate to start judging people based on mistakes they may have had when they were younger..

But here is a question, are you more likely to date a chick who has had 3 abortions or chick who has 3 kids? :ld:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Depends on the person...

But lets be real, how many chicks who have had more than one abortion is going to be honest and tell you how many they had?

I mean you would never know....

And being that I would hate to be judged by my Demonic past I would hate to start judging people based on mistakes they may have had when they were younger..

But here is a question, are you more likely to date a chick who has had 3 abortions or chick who has 3 kids? :ld:
I dont know i wouldnt date a murderer or an adulterer. These days you're more likely to date a woman who has had 3 abortions than 3 kids. 2 types of women i wouldnt want anything to do with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What type of men do you not respect?

Irresponsible, anti-education, counterproductive, child stuck in a grown man's body type.

I do however, love and respect men like Ben Carson. :lawd:

Do you think women who have multiple abortions make good wives?

Someone's past doesn't always determine their future.

I know chicks who people believed would make good wives and they turned out not be shyt.

People make mistakes. As long as they take responsibility and own up to those mistakes they're good in my book.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Irresponsible, anti-education, counterproductive, child stuck in a grown man's body type.

I do however, love and respect men like Ben Carson. :lawd:

Someone's past doesn't always determine their future.

I know chicks who people believed would make good wives and they turned out not be shyt.

People make mistakes. As long as they take responsibility and own up to those mistakes they're good in my book.
Are abortions a sign of responsibility?

Ideally, would you want your bloodline in the hands of a woman who has had multiple abortions? Or do you not care?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are abortions a sign of responsibility?

Depends on who you ask. Arguably some of these women are doing the responsible thing by simply NOT having the children.

There are some black folks who should NOT procreate. I would far rather these people recognize that reality and head to the abortion clinic than have mistakes likes this...

http://bossip.com/738877/lil-real-n...ng-dope-cursing-and-being-little-thugs-video/

walking around!

Ideally, would you want your bloodline in the hands of a woman who has had multiple abortions? Or do you not care?

Well number one I AM A WOMAN...though I have never had an abortion. I do know several women who have had abortions and later went on to start families. We don't have the ability to control our bloodline. While your wife may not have an abortion one of your daughters or your son's wives/girlfriends can.

People are going to do what they do. People were having abortions before they became legal. There is nothing we can do to stop it. So, why worry yourself over it?

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I don't know/never met any so I really can't say. I do know a dude who has been the mastermind behind a few abortions. That ish is :pacspit: to me after the first one.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
So she's a baby killer for no other reason than she was reckless with her vagina and I should respect her? :ohhh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Depends on who you ask. Arguably some of these women are doing the responsible thing by simply NOT having the children.

There are some black folks who should NOT procreate. I would far rather these people recognize that reality and head to the abortion clinic than have mistakes likes this...

http://bossip.com/738877/lil-real-n...ng-dope-cursing-and-being-little-thugs-video/

walking around!

Well number one I AM A WOMAN...though I have never had an abortion. I do know several women who have had abortions and later went on to start families. We don't have the ability to control our bloodline. While your wife may not have an abortion one of your daughters or your son's wives/girlfriends can.

People are going to do what they do. People were having abortions before they became legal. There is nothing we can do to stop it. So, why worry yourself over it?
I'll be teaching my son to stay away from women who have had abortions. Thats advice most fathers never give their sons, sadly.

We should be concerned about the people in the world we live in because when demonic filth is allowed to cook it bubbles over into satanic actions. Women who have abortions are bad for society at large and i think its bad adviec to be so willy nilly about your personal standards as well as the standards you want to set forth for your children as it concerns relationships, specifically.