Do You Play Candy Crush

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:russ: at you guys thinking it is addicting. I don't think so.:manny: I play only on my phone, don't beg anyone for lives, and do those tasks that take 3 days before you reach the next levels. I foolishly spent 5 dollars on this game on some fukked up level but not spending anymore. I only play when I am waiting for something.

Shut up

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on a portal level where you had to use a Candy Striper to activate the portal to make the ingredients drop. Had me hella confused until I figured that out.

What are your favorite power ups and which do you believe to be most useful?

I like the combination of a Candy Striper and a Wrapper Bomb to make the Mega Candy Stiper the most. However, I find the combination of the Sprinkler and a Candy Striper to be most effective because it turns all others of the same color into Stripers that crush the board.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was on a portal level where you had to use a Candy Striper to activate the portal to make the ingredients drop. Had me hella confused until I figured that out.

What are your favorite power ups and which do you believe to be most useful?

I like the combination of a Candy Striper and a Wrapper Bomb to make the Mega Candy Stiper the most. However, I find the combination of the Sprinkler and a Candy Striper to be most effective because it turns all others of the same color into Stripers that crush the board.
Sprinkle with striped candy. Turns everything that color into a striped candy. Chaos insues. I enjoy watching wrapped candy with striped candy though. Its satisfying.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sprinkle with striped candy. Turns everything that color into a striped candy. Chaos insues. I enjoy watching wrapped candy with striped candy though. Its satisfying.
I find two Wrapper Bombs to be the least effective which is surprising. A Wrapper Bomb plus a Sprinkler is wack as well. I don't even like Wrapper Bombs on their own.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I find two Wrapper Bombs to be the least effective which is surprising. A Wrapper Bomb plus a Sprinkler is wack as well. I don't even like Wrapper Bombs on their own.
Me either. Wrappers need to be mixed with stripes. Its kind of annoyig that the so called most powerful candies dont do the most damage. I feel like 2 sprinkle candies should destroy every candy on the screen (not including jelly)

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Played it for about 2 months straight. One day I realized that I was playing in bed like 15 minutes every night. Had to put that thang down so I could rest.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me either. Wrappers need to be mixed with stripes. Its kind of annoyig that the so called most powerful candies dont do the most damage. I feel like 2 sprinkle candies should destroy every candy on the screen (not including jelly)
Two Sprinklers do destroy every candy on screen. It's just the way that it does it. They zap all the rows one by one instead of an all clear. Do those black spirals swallow Candy Stripers? They've stopped me from clearing whole rows before.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Two Sprinklers do destroy every candy on screen. It's just the way that it does it. They zap all the rows one by one instead of an all clear. Do those black spirals swallow Candy Stripers? They've stopped me from clearing whole rows before.
Not sure. I know those regenerative choclates will destroy any special candy. Had me saving up a sprinkle candy and i looked up like :wtf: its gone.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure. I know those regenerative choclates will destroy any special candy. Had me saving up a sprinkle candy and i looked up like :wtf: its gone.
Those are literally the worst thing about the game next to Odus. The most gratifying feeling is crushing a level with many moves left and having the Swedish Fish come through and eat the remaining candies giving you points out the wazoo. I don't know why they sound like Wu-tang Killa Beez.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Those are literally the worst thing about the game next to Odus. The most gratifying feeling is crushing a level with many moves left and having the Swedish Fish come through and eat the remaining candies giving you points out the wazoo. I don't know why they sound like Wu-tang Killa Beez.
I like that Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon Crush :youngsabo: I had so many special candies setup during a moon crush that i sat and watched the game restructure itself for a good 30 seconds. That was a level where i had to get 160k points in like 30 moves while avoiding making the owl topple over. :camby: