Do You Play Candy Crush

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah: 500 levels. :wtf: I dunno if i should continue then. I spent 20 minutes on a level and had a few moves left and here comes my son crawling over like der der der trying to beat on the ipad. I turned that boy like.

7.gif

I dont know what came over me. Yea might be time to throw Candy Crush to those bushes, friend. :lupe:

I love u coli nikkas man. :mjlol::to::russ:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I love u coli nikkas man. :mjlol::to::russ:
I gave this game back to the demonic realm. Im proud to say that my wife and i have kicked our candy crush addiction. We're still standing, we're still strong but every now and then when my son is being bad i say

*dont get crushed* and then my wife without fail, chimes in every time with

*like candy crush* :ufdup:

:rolleyes: - me

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Last edited:

NYRT

Rookie
Daps
Nah, once I saw how people were acting from playing it... Decided to never touch it.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
my t-jones is addicted to this game

it is all she talks about :to:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Level 409 was kicking my behind. Any ingredient level where you have to line them up with specific drop zones is always tough. 3 starred it as well with a lucky Sprinkler bomb that formed before my bazooka blew up the octagon.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Yeah I'm on a quest level right now, the 2nd one after level 140. I think I'm about to quit though, fukk this game. The fukk am I doing playing a game that will NEVER end??? I had the crazy idea to scroll up to the top one day just to see how much further I got like:

*scroll scroll scroll* :what:

*scroll... scroll... scroll* :dahell:

*scrolllllllllllll............. scrolllllllllllllllllllll..... scrollllllllllllllll* :damn: :why:

*scroll scroll*
*finally reaches the top*
*sees under construction sign*
:dead:

Threw this shyt in the bushes right after I said that and never looked back :blessed:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I do just so my daughter can hear the candy crush song lol PVZ is more entertaining imo...