Do You Play Candy Crush

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished all of the Owl levels. I haven't gotten 3 stars on all of them. Finally into the Peppermint Palace levels. I don't like how they are only subtle variations of obstacles that we've already seen but the game is so fun.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
My girl plays.... I leave that to her.

I made an account strictly so I can send her lives & tickets tho cause I'm a real one.

I play Clash of Clans tho.... :salute: Whoever is in charge of advertising because I saw the commercial and they got my ass.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know how to make your remaining moves after you win become Candy Stripers instead of Swedish Fish? Those always net me more points than the fish.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Finished all of the Owl levels. I haven't gotten 3 stars on all of them. Finally into the Peppermint Palace levels. I don't like how they are only subtle variations of obstacles that we've already seen but the game is so fun.
its more than 65 now

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Tickets??? y'all dont play quest levels????

fukk a ticket, i just disconnect from facebook and play the 3 quests. beat a quest, set your clock forward, on to the next one.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The Never-Ending Candy Crush Saga
By EMMA BROCKESFEB. 15, 2014
  • had installed Candy Crush Saga, and the addictive game app was generating just a little less than $1 million per day, according to its developer, King. Candy Crush Saga was the most downloaded app of the year in 2013, according to Apple.

— International Business Times, Feb. 10

A few levels in, the newcomer wonders: What if Candy Crush is entirely random? What if there’s no skill involved?

A few levels later: What if it’s not random? What if the game drops candy into the grid in formations designed to let me win or lose at strategic points contrived by the makers to keep me hooked?

But wait: If I don’t buy any “boosters,” what if it decides not to let me win and keeps me on level 35 forever?

I’ve been on this level for two weeks. How long am I going to persist with this?

Will I keep placidly playing this game over and over like the frog in boiling water, passive in the face of its own destruction?

What if how you play Candy Crush is how you play life? Is it a test of my character?

Am I really getting one over on the system by not buying the boosters?

I’m not buying the boosters. As a user, what value am I to the maker if I don’t buy the boosters?

Can I play Candy Crush holding the phone in one hand while keeping adequate purchase on the baby with the other?

When pieces of candy flash, indicating a move, is the game helping or hindering me? Is it mocking me?

Am I in danger of getting “Candy Crush Shoulder,” like my friend’s mother?

Is it pathetic that after three months of playing twice daily on the subway, I still can’t make up my mind about this?

Is it less pathetic if I play with the sound turned down?

Why am I embarrassed when someone sees me playing Candy Crush, particularly if she is also playing Candy Crush?

When I lie to a friend who asks what I’m doing by saying, “I’m on Twitter,” and she sees the screen and says, “You’re gross,” is she right?

Why does reading a book, which doesn’t award points to me for reading it, suddenly seem so unappealing?

Was that my subway stop?

Which is more powerful, the wrapped thing or the multicolored disco-ball thing?

If it’s the disco-ball thing, does it make any difference which color I nuke it with?

If the yellow thing is a lemon drop and the red thing is a jelly bean, what is the purple thing? What am I even talking about?

When the words “You failed!” flash up on screen at the end of the game, am I actually a failure?

How big is this failure?

If the maker, a British company named King, files for an I.P.O., should I buy shares?

How many shares should I buy?

How do you buy shares?

Why am I even still playing Candy Crush when all the cool kids are talking about Flappy Bird?

Is there anything more tragic than an outmoded addiction?

Emma Brockes is the author, most recently, of “She Left Me the Gun: My Mother’s Life Before Me.”

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Yeah I'm on a quest level right now, the 2nd one after level 140. I think I'm about to quit though, fukk this game. The fukk am I doing playing a game that will NEVER end??? I had the crazy idea to scroll up to the top one day just to see how much further I got like:

*scroll scroll scroll* :what:

*scroll... scroll... scroll* :dahell:

*scrolllllllllllll............. scrolllllllllllllllllllll..... scrollllllllllllllll* :damn: :why:

*scroll scroll*
*finally reaches the top*
*sees under construction sign*
:dead: