Do You Play Candy Crush

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I beat the whole game friend. I'm just waiting for the new stages at this point. :manny:

I play older levels to see if I can get 3 stars and what not.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm at 156
My girl is at 362

:blessed: cause I can play ps4 in peace and all I gotta do is give her lives

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk this dumb ass purple, nightime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, so you can rest medicine bird messing me up. Why the hell are you trying to sleep while I out here crushing these candies? Who are you and why are you impeding on my striped candy wrapper candy combination bomb? This game man.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
fukk this dumb ass purple, nightime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, so you can rest medicine bird messing me up. Why the hell are you trying to sleep while I out here crushing these candies? Who are you and why are you impeding on my striped candy wrapper candy combination bomb? This game man.
That bird has my wife furious friend. Might have to ban my wife from playing Candy Crush. I was trying to snuggle last night and that bird had her attitude uncuddlable.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm stuck at 169. I get most of my game time on the shytter, I haven't played it in quite some time thou,

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These clowns really put teleports into the grid? SMH at this game keeping me tightly within it's clutches.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:russ: at you guys thinking it is addicting. I don't think so.:manny: I play only on my phone, don't beg anyone for lives, and do those tasks that take 3 days before you reach the next levels. I foolishly spent 5 dollars on this game on some fukked up level but not spending anymore. I only play when I am waiting for something.