Do You Play Candy Crush

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If you dont play Candy Crush, Why dont you play, Candy Crush, friend? :sitdown:

I close my eyes and all i see are candies falling and transforming the radius. Why is this game so incredible. Why is this soundtrack so GOAT like. Why am i changing the date on my ipad so i can get more lives. Haw man, im being Crushed by Candy.

dave-Chappelle-Crackhead-act.jpg

You got some lives i can borrow?

Im on level 32 and started playing on Monday.
:comeon:

You of all people should know how demonic that game is, friend.

I actually deleted it from my phone because of how scarily addictive it was. Seconds turned into minutes, levels turned into full journey's of trial and error. Before you know it, your most valuable currency dissipating steadily...TIME.

That game was a game made in some dark corner by powerful men to keep you from engaging in deep thought because you put 5 candies together.

It's so demonic, friend. :demonic:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I been playing for a couple months & I don't play often so I'm only on 49. I kinda have to pace myself so I am not tempted into buying the helpers to move on the next level I spent like $10 on them thangs TWICE!

Sometimes I get frustrated and have to just sit my phone down...
Yea, i feel you. I found my wife laying next to the ipad. I thought she was sleep. I peered over her shoulder and her eyes were like.

7904092-surprised-business-woman-of-asia-closeup-portrait.jpg

I said, what are doing. She said,

Im waiting until i get more lives.

I felt so bad i had to just show her how to get more lives without waiting. Now, i think shes getting so frustrated, she just puts on netflix for 30 minutes and then goes back to playing again.

Shes not the only one effected by this game. Before i started playing this woman at my job was looking all stressed and annoyed when i was working on her pc. I asked her, whats wrong with you, you seem stressed. She said, Nothing. Im like seriously you look legit angry, whats wrong. Shes like.

Dees stupid Candy Crush!!!!!!!
Hillary%20Clinton.jpg

Im like :rudy: its just a game, friend. Drink some water.

But i didnt know friend, i just didnt know. :snoop:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LOL first time this poster actually cracked me up..
We have something in common. I laughed to.
:comeon:

You of all people should know how demonic that game is, friend.

I actually deleted it from my phone because of how scarily addictive it was. Seconds turned into minutes, levels turned into full journey's of trial and error. Before you know it, your most valuable currency dissipating steadily...TIME.

That game was a game made in some dark corner by powerful men to keep you from engaging in deep thought because you put 5 candies together. Im trapped right now. Pray for me.

It's so demonic, friend. :demonic:
You may have a point here. This game, whiile innocent on the surface may actually be demonic Filth. WHO CHARGES PEOPLE FOR LIVES and boosters! They should really be ashamed.

But hey, 5 candies arent even the GOAT candies. The GOAT is the L shaped candy combined with a 4x special candy. I feel so rewarded watching all those candies get CRUSHED!! :steviej:

Fun fact. Candy crush generates over 500k A DAY!

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Up to you my friend, I quit too, (start playing from early October and quit in late October) then I read this essay this Asian nikka who finished all the levels wrote, and he basically compared the game to life, how it got ups and downs but you have to keep trying and persevering. I was inspired to continue.:ehh:
Imagine getting your score for life when you die.

A week of your life in hours spent, playing Candy Crush. :lupe:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
This game is demonic. I never spend money on games and this one has me making it rain. I'm on level 256. Just got hooked instantly. Good way to pass the time.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
This game is demonic. I never spend money on games and this one has me making it rain. I'm on level 256. Just got hooked instantly. Good way to pass the time.
What the heck you spending money on? :wtf: I'm only on level 141 btw

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
What the heck you spending money on? :wtf: I'm only on level 141 btw

I don't link it to my FB so i gotta pay for new quests. I was paying for more lives but found out the airplane mode trick so I stopped spending money on that. fukk those 3 levels you gotta beat to get a free quest.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I don't link it to my FB so i gotta pay for new quests. I was paying for more lives but found out the airplane mode trick so I stopped spending money on that. fukk those 3 levels you gotta beat to get a free quest.
Just play that shyt on facebook breh. It will save you alot of fustration. I have 89 lives on deck from FB

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I don't play it but my wife made me put it on my phone just to be able to give her extra lives :snoop:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Be an anti gay "god" believer that plays a mobile game that was intended for bytches brehs
How does a friend come swooping in to defend the gay community over Candy Crush. Candy Crush is for everyone. There is nothing girly about it whatsoever. Wow the bass on that candy crush piano theme is so serious. :banderas:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How does a friend come swooping in to defend the gay community over Candy Crush. Candy Crush is for everyone. There is nothing girly about it whatsoever. Wow the bass on that candy crush piano theme is so serious. :banderas:
Put that shyt down pick up a DS4 friend