Do You Play Candy Crush

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
FYI brehs, don't spent any money on this game, that is how they get you. I read somewhere the game changes when you consistently drop dollars, (like it gets harder). I am not going to lie, I dropped some dollars ($5) at some fukked up level :sadcam:, but never again,:pacspit:.

For the nikka that be talking about gay shyt, you projecting playboi. I see you :leostare:

Now you said why grown men playing a kid like game, I might agree.:manny:

I said "kid like" game.:birdman:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im getting to good at Bf4 so i need something new to challenge me. Candy crush is that challenge. In a couple days some of my skills will deplete and i can hop back on BF4 again.
No such thing there's always that one team or opponent that has your number. Getting good is when you consistently mvp.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No such thing there's always that one team or opponent that has your number. Getting good is when you consistently mvp.
I see. After i started having multiple first, 2nd place and top ten games i figured i was The One, friend. Even when we lost i could look to the scoreboard and realize, i wasn the problem.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
FYI brehs, don't spent any money on this game, that is how they get you. I read somewhere the game changes when you consistently drop dollars, (like it gets harder). I am not going to lie, I dropped some dollars ($5) at some fukked up level :sadcam:, but never again,:pacspit:.

For the nikka that be talking about gay shyt, you projecting playboi. I see you :leostare:

Now you said why grown men playing a kid like game, I might agree.:manny:

I said "kid like" game.:birdman:
It sure is how they get u... :snoop: I got suckered TWICE just to pass a difficult level imma let my spin bonuses build up...

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I got stuck on 165 and haven't played in at least a month and a half. Even before there I was able to put it down from time to time. When I first started tho :whew:

Edit: It took everything I had to close it after I opened it to check which level for this post :wtf:

I'm getting stronger everyday:blessed:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everytime im dropping a duece ::blessed:
and :pacspit: that dail booster wheel it gives friendly tick to the doughnut , but not the jackpot or coconut