Do You Play Candy Crush

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like that Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon Crush :youngsabo: I had so many special candies setup during a moon crush that i sat and watched the game restructure itself for a good 30 seconds. That was a level where i had to get 160k points in like 30 moves while avoiding making the owl topple over. :camby:
I'm on the last set of Odus levels. The one I'm on now is a chocolate owl level. I really enjoy the puzzle aspect of this game. I also loathe the 3 day wait for the tickets. The money these guys made is disgusting.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm on the last set of Odus levels. The one I'm on now is a chocolate owl level. I really enjoy the puzzle aspect of this game. I also loathe the 3 day wait for the tickets. The money these guys made is disgusting.
They make 500k a day. I just change the date on the ipad, and i have 5 lives :whoo: :camby: outta here if they think im paying for lives. They should really be ashamed for not offering a full version where you dont have to pay for lives.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They make 500k a day. I just change the date on the ipad, and i have 5 lives :whoo: :camby: outta here if they think im paying for lives. They should really be ashamed for not offering a full version where you dont have to pay for lives.
I understand how genius their operation is. I just put the game down when I lose. It allows me to mentally break from my pattern after losing.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
You gotta have a jailbroken iphone. I don't know if there is a way to do it on android

Edit: oh and don't do it bruh. You're gonna ruin whatever game you think you're gonna use it for.

Nah you misunderstood. I have a jailbroken iPhone. I got localiapstore and use that shyt all the time. More than just games too. :sadcam:

Never had any issues though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah you misunderstood. I have a jailbroken iPhone. I got localiapstore and use that shyt all the time. More than just games too. :sadcam:

Never had any issues though.

By broken I mean not fun anymore. The games are balanced with the iap's in mind, using them gives you instant god mode in all the games and takes away your reason for playing in the first place.