Do You Get Annoyed with Black Female Co-Workers?

Do some black female co-workers treat you with disrespect for no reason?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm not going to lie at my last job the majority (not all) black women were the ones trying to get me fired and started an argument with me and went up stairs to H&R to tell on me. They said I yell and threatened their lives and shyt. I had to work in back of them and they would leave shyt all over in the lab. They spread rumors about me and key'd my car; they all got fired thou. There was one black lady at my job (older); she had my back. One day I was going to lunch and she stopped me and ask whats wrong; I was nothing everything is cool. She was like :usure:, I know what's going on; just hang in there your doing fine; she told me she does not know why they are doing that to you because young black men have it hard; epically when your trying to do good. When I left for a better paying job, I stopped by and made sure to say thank you and gave her a hug.

At my current job there is one sister there and she's a house negro and has hella pull. She went on a rant on about her old job and how it was an all black company and was the worst job every. And when she found this job she was "o my god a white manager, thank you lord." I was the the fukk; I said I'm not not cool with that

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to lie at my last job the majority (not all) black women were the ones trying to get me fired and started an argument with me and went up stairs to H&R to tell on me. They said I yell and threatened their lives and shyt. I had to work in back of them and they would leave shyt all over in the lab. They spread rumors about me and key'd my car; they all got fired thou.

That is just evil.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
In a past life I got treated like eye candy by the sistaz but it's not flattering because I was most always the only brotha. :stopitslime: In fact I worked well with them and got work done. It was us against the white man at work

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
In a past life I got treated like eye candy by the sistaz but it's not flattering because I was most always the only brotha. :stopitslime: In fact I worked well with them and got work done. It was us against the white man at work

Pretty cool.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
After some black women found out i was married to a middle eastern woman...they straight up ran me out of the office...it was so deep for them that half of them don't even work their anymore but they made it a point to tell the new black women at work about the black dude maried to the indian woman and then these women give me shyt when i go into the office now...

One of the older black women with no fukks given straight up said to me "Didn't you just buy that big ol house? How could you lay up with her in it? She's indian (my wife is not indian) ? Does she even take a bath?

I literally bust out laughing at the "does she even take a bath" part...

Same old woman repeatedly gave me "you letting black people down we expect better from you" speech so many times that when i went to work i made it a point to go to her desk so i could get the speech and get it over with first thing in the AM

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How are they bedwenches?

Laughing at their white daddy's jokes, no matter how unfunny they are, vehemently kissing the white man's ass, I have a coworker that calls the manager "Dad." The bytch only a couple years younger than he is. They don't speak with AA vernacular around their white daddy. They only act like ladies in their white daddy's presence. They're on thier best behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.