Do You Get Annoyed with Black Female Co-Workers?

Do some black female co-workers treat you with disrespect for no reason?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Of the 3 black women at my job, 2 are likely the highest paid there. None of them, I've had issues with. I usually get along with everybody tho so it makes things easy.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Laughing at their white daddy's jokes, no matter how unfunny they are, vehemently kissing the white man's ass, I have a coworker that calls the manager "Dad." The bytch only a couple years younger than he is. They don't speak with AA vernacular around their white daddy. They only act like ladies in their white daddy's presence. They're on thier best behavior.

This type of shyt us fukkin sad :snoop:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Nah.

I'm a pharmacist. There's two black women pharmacists. One is older but she cool. The other ones the same age as me. She's attractive but she just got married to another brother but she's funny as he'll. She's very pro black and we be venting about the some of the cacs at work. She got a tight body but I always keep it professional at work.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
So you work in a law office, but you're trying to get with some of your coworkers?
If that isn't a sexual harassment claim about to happen idk what is. :childplease:

But this thread sounds like :duck:

Back4The1stTime

All Star
Daps
For the most part, I have had great relationships with black women I have worked with but its not that many of them in my field. I work in the tech field and at my current job, there is one black woman. She and I are good now but when I first got there, she was giving me "how did you get this job" look and vibe

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I don't have many Black woman co-workers. But, in general, most nikkas in corporate settings be on some :mjpls: shyt when too many of us are in close proximity. So, Black men and women are both annoying in corporate settings. You will not see a bunch of Black folks in the office having lunch together. Anybody who works in corporate america can attest to this. But, you'll see Indians or Chinese 15 deep eating lunch together with their ethnic groups and giving no fukks, speaking in their native tongues, eating funky food, etc.

In my office, the brothas will build together, no matter the department. You'll see us deep in the cafeteria or going out to lunch. In fact we purposely like to get deep in the caf because it makes some of the white folk get all nervous on some :lupe: like we plotting or something. The sistas are generally cool, although you got a couple who are on some hating steeze. I had one in my group start giving me the :wtb: look cause this one white girl she don't like claimed a n1gga as her "work husband".

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
So you work in a law office, but you're trying to get with some of your coworkers?
If that isn't a sexual harassment claim about to happen idk what is. :childplease:

But this thread sounds like :duck:

Where's the sexual harassment? Don't use terms that you do not understand.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
For the most part, I have had great relationships with black women I have worked with but its not that many of them in my field. I work in the tech field and at my current job, there is one black woman. She and I are good now but when I first got there, she was giving me "how did you get this job" look and vibe

That unmistakable look.

Status
Not open for further replies.