Do You Get Annoyed with Black Female Co-Workers?

Do some black female co-workers treat you with disrespect for no reason?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's so crazy to be reading what you're saying, it's the exact same thing I always experience. And it's always a Black female cashier that does this, never a Black male or white cashier.

Trust me, I've taken stock of this over years and years of 'shopping', I know that this is not just something singular or random or paranoia.

It's always the same. The Black female cashier goes ballistic for the non-Black customer ahead of you, smiles and well wishes all around :blessed:, then when you get to the register she says nothing.

And I mean literally nothing. Most of the time they'll just stare at you with this look :stopitslime: until you say what you want. Or they'll just grab your things and ring them up, no hello, none of the manners given to the pevious customer.

I just never understood this :mindblown:

Naturally, when I first noticed this 'phenomonon' I reflected on mySELF first. I evaluated what signals and energy I'm putting out. And you know what? fukk all of that. I quickly realized it has nothing to do with that.

Too many Black men have experienced the same thing. Too many times I've witnessed it. Too many times I've tried approaching the register all bubbly like a dumb jigaboo(even though the previous cust didn't have to shuck and jive for decent service) only to still be met with half hearted hey's and have a nice whatevers.

And NONE of this would be a big deal to me if it weren't for the fact that they don't act shytty like this to that non-Black customer in front of you. If they were treating people like this universally across the board, no matter race, I probably would barely even notice it.

I often wonder too , do Black women shoppers deal with this with Black women cashiers as well?
I would definitely imagine so.

Many think it will lead to you trying to flirt with them. It like you say hi to black woman and she think you want to fukk her.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Me too. Your firm doesn't respect you. Step your firm game up. :mjpls:
:duck: that you work as an attorney at a law firm.

And my firm game is proper (in terms of work product). I just wonder why the sistas are shady. It's not like I'm trying to hit on them.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
:duck: that you work as an attorney at a law firm.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I can honestly say that I've never had any serious issues with my black female coworkers ... but then again I tend to get along with everybody :manny:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
By the way, @No_bammer_weed is a f*ck boi simp that :cape:for all women and their f*ckery...with him, you can't "disrespect" the almighty black queen, no matter how much in the wrong she may be.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I avoid them on they job because they the main ones looking for pleasure at work then when it go sour they'll try to ruin you. I don't mess with them on the job I usually don't speak unless they speak to me.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
dont you guys get tired of talking about bedwenches and ratchet black women though?

Not direct at the OP but its becoming redundant now...

Board has become mad redundant. Officially become a place to bytch and moan, which is to be expected on a message board but goodness.....we are pushing the envelope clean off the table.....

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Board has become mad redundant. Officially become a place to bytch and moan, which is to be expected on a message board but goodness.....we are pushing the envelope clean off the table.....

Why don't you say the same thing in the thread asking why black men hit their women?

Or is it redundant only when guys make certain threads?

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I had a single verbal altercation with a sister who had a bad rep for being bytch when I was a field technician. She came to work with an attitude. I didn't know what issue she had that pissed her off that morning. Anyway, I approached the chick that morning to confirmed my route; that was her duty as a dispatcher. She was acting grumpy. I told her it's too early to be fiesty. So, she was offended by my comment and start yelling at me. I yelled back and told her to back off and called her all sort of names. Since that time, I haven't had any problem working with black women. In my current job, the black women are cool with me. None of them are loud mouths with an attitude. Most the women usually get along with each other.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The black females at my job are the coolest of all groups. They just do their job and don't get involved in all the political bullshyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.