Do You Get Annoyed with Black Female Co-Workers?

Do some black female co-workers treat you with disrespect for no reason?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I lumped this in w/ bedwnching. my bad, similar ideas tho
Fair enough.

2 women admitted to this? What did they say? And what were there positions in your office?

1. 33 years old (lawyer)....she admitted to some white co-workers that she was dating/f*cking a drug-dealer...they told the white boys...white boys told me...this was when I was clerking at a govt agency

2. 24 years old (law clerk)....dated a drug-dealer/gang member since she was in her 2nd year of college....wants to marry this guy...law firm

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
surprised not one bit I am, OP from Boston :scusthov:

Continue with the bait n' catch, dont mine me one bit

:popcorn:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak for anyone else, but at work I'm the same and friendly with everyone, but when it comes to my interactions w/ men, others perceive it as me being "young, pretty and dumb" for some odd reason (my female boss told me this, but maybe I should take that w/ a grain of salt cuz she's a bitter older woman who's a c00n). As a result, I've cut a lot of my interactions with ppl across the board to not give off that "vibe"

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough.

1. 33 years old (lawyer)....she admitted to some white co-workers that she was dating/f*cking a drug-dealer...they told the white boys...white boys told me...this was when I was clerking at a govt agency

2. 24 years old (law clerk)....dated a drug-dealer/gang member since she was in her 2nd year of college....wants to marry this guy...law firm
:scust: disgusting and embarrassing

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Where are you meeting these women, @SuperCoolP_Cal ??? :dahell:
And this isnt just to you either. The whole Coli seems to ONLY come across self hating unprofessional black females. Is this something that comes with sh!tty jobs?
DOnt get me wrong ive had some sh!tty coworkers before but i wouldnt say it was only the black ones that were that way. So why do you key in on black women? Do you feel they owe you more respect than other women? They should acknowledge your presence just because you're black?

My experience is like this: Sh!tty people will be sh!tty regardless of their skin color. I have had jobs where some of the women in the office were super friendly and others where SOME were like animals. I dont like people that behave like animals so i made sure to NOT address them. Perhaps thats why some coworkers i have had in the past think i'm stuck up

:ohlawd:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I don't have many Black woman co-workers. But, in general, most nikkas in corporate settings be on some :mjpls: shyt when too many of us are in close proximity. So, Black men and women are both annoying in corporate settings. You will not see a bunch of Black folks in the office having lunch together. Anybody who works in corporate america can attest to this. But, you'll see Indians or Chinese 15 deep eating lunch together with their ethnic groups and giving no fukks, speaking in their native tongues, eating funky food, etc.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
in general, most nikkas in corporate settings be on some :mjpls: shyt when too many of us are in close proximity. So, Black men and women are both annoying in corporate settings. You will not see a bunch of Black folks in the office having lunch together. Anybody who works in corporate america can attest to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.