Do You Get Annoyed with Black Female Co-Workers?

Do some black female co-workers treat you with disrespect for no reason?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Random question based on incidents I've had in my professional work experience.

Do you guys ever feel like some black females at your job go out of their way to ignore you at work but are all-too-quick to become buddy-buddy with non-black co-workers?

Do you guys ever feel like some black females at your job don't show you the slightest bit of respect until a non-black co-worker (i.e., a supervisor) takes a liking to you?

Are you annoyed when some black females at your job look at you in disgust but then run home to Ray Ray, Pookie, and Jamal?

Have you guys ever experience some black female co-workers c*ck-block you from getting with other female co-workers (or other girls in general) when y'all go out to happy hour or bar-hopping?

FREE DAPS!

:stop: :troll:ing

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
I have honestly only had issues with black and white males in management positions. Most females are very cool with me, especially black females. I run into the swirl traitors all the time but I know to just steer clear of them.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Most I've had were chill, if a little loud sometimes. There was this one FIIIINNEEEE ASSSSS thick chick from Tanzania when I worked in the post office for a minute.. everything on FLIZEEEEEEEK. had to try my luck and see if i could slide on in.. turned out she a lesbian :sadcam:

one time her girl came to pick her up from work and she was a six foot two bulldyke warrior
bytch looked like brienne of tarth from game of thrones.
this bytch
3660017-brienne.jpg

:mindblown: how this superdime fukkin with Triple H's big sister like that? bytch must get picked up with one hand and her p*ssy eaten like you were holding up your phone for signal:wtf::scusthov:

I'd still watch though :birdman:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I have honestly only had issues with black and white males in management positions. Most females are very cool with me, especially black females. I run into the swirl traitors all the time but I know to just steer clear of them.

How can you tell who's a swirl traitor? Or is that something you learn after limited interaction with them?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I think that I experience more disrespect on a day-to-day basis outside of work by black women. I just left Walmart....black cashier smiled and said, "How are you " to the Cac ahead of me...... Didnt even open her mouth to greet me or thank me for my business...All she said was "$4.59" This isnt always the case,,,,but happens ALOT

It's so crazy to be reading what you're saying, it's the exact same thing I always experience. And it's always a Black female cashier that does this, never a Black male or white cashier.

Trust me, I've taken stock of this over years and years of 'shopping', I know that this is not just something singular or random or paranoia.

It's always the same. The Black female cashier goes ballistic for the non-Black customer ahead of you, smiles and well wishes all around :blessed:, then when you get to the register she says nothing.

And I mean literally nothing. Most of the time they'll just stare at you with this look :stopitslime: until you say what you want. Or they'll just grab your things and ring them up, no hello, none of the manners given to the pevious customer.

I just never understood this :mindblown:

Naturally, when I first noticed this 'phenomonon' I reflected on mySELF first. I evaluated what signals and energy I'm putting out. And you know what? fukk all of that. I quickly realized it has nothing to do with that.

Too many Black men have experienced the same thing. Too many times I've witnessed it. Too many times I've tried approaching the register all bubbly like a dumb jigaboo(even though the previous cust didn't have to shuck and jive for decent service) only to still be met with half hearted hey's and have-a-nice whatevers.

And NONE of this would be a big deal to me if it weren't for the fact that they don't act shytty like this to that non-Black customer in front of you. If they were treating people like this universally across the board, no matter race, I probably would barely even notice it.

I often wonder too , do Black women shoppers deal with this with Black women cashiers as well?
I would definitely imagine so.

Last edited:

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
How can you tell who's a swirl traitor? Or is that something you learn after limited interaction with them?
I can tell by their body language when they FIRSTY meet me and that fake ass valley girl accent they try to use. I can just tell when they not rockin with black men but honestly it has never bothered me.

Status
Not open for further replies.