Do You Get Annoyed with Black Female Co-Workers?

Do some black female co-workers treat you with disrespect for no reason?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Aside from the few wenches, I'd rather deal with Black women in corporate settings than Black men. Most Black men in corporate settings are either fakkits or emasculated c00ns trying not to step on toes. Most non-wench Black women in corporate settings, despite the hair hats, are unashamedly Black. Can't say the same for a lot of Black men. Moving away from Blackness is the price of admission for most Black men in corporate settings.

I remember working with this big Black dude when I first joined my company. He'd always slouch to seem smaller. He wasn't fat or anything. Just a big, muscular man. But, he always lowered his voice and tried to appear small. shyt was disgusting, brehs.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Just for the record, notice how I said "SOME" in my OP.

I'm NOT broad-brushing all black women.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
I work with 4 black women, one is the boss of the entire place. All of them are cool as fukk, they show all of the brothas here (8 or 9 of us) a lot of love. They aren't on that :mjpls: either

Jealous.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
I remember working with this big Black dude when I first joined my company. He'd always slouch to seem smaller. He wasn't fat or anything. Just a big, muscular man. But, he always lowered his voice and tried to appear small. shyt was disgusting, brehs.

Yeah, that's pretty bad...the black man in today's America

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: I see you

I mean, I don't do that pawgin...I really do want a black woman....a classy, down-to-earth, educated, funny, knowledgeable black woman in my age group...I'm actually very flexible with how a woman looks (tall, short, skinny, curvy, light-skin, dark-skin)...I'm just having trouble with them getting them to like me...but I'm afraid of white girls.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't have many Black woman co-workers. But, in general, most nikkas in corporate settings be on some :mjpls: shyt when too many of us are in close proximity. So, Black men and women are both annoying in corporate settings. You will not see a bunch of Black folks in the office having lunch together. Anybody who works in corporate america can attest to this. But, you'll see Indians or Chinese 15 deep eating lunch together with their ethnic groups and giving no fukks, speaking in their native tongues, eating funky food, etc.
Not true at all.A lot of times it has to to with the people themselves and they city they are in

I work for an engineering firm that specializes in Unified Messaging Systems. We have various teams of engineers that span from R&D to Product Support/Sustaining engineering teams with diverse experience and diverse ethnic backgrounds
  • My Team has 12 engineers of which 4 are black, 1 indian, 3 whites, 2 asians and one latino. 3 of the 4 blacks who are in the same office and another (the only woman) who is based in and lives in SOuth Africa.
  • The next black person we have is our IT Vice President and one of his interns
  • Our HR Manager and her VP... both black
  • Our technical lab manager is black
  • THe lady who works our answering service is black.
Outside of that the company is all Indian and Asian and White with a Latino CEO and an Indian COO. Personally the people are tycically go to lunch with is these two engineers that were my mentors when i started (one asian one white) or this other engineer and the answering service lady (both black). It all depends on what i feel like eating. My VP (white) only goes to lunch withone of our black engineers (they been buddies since college). Sometimes all the black folks on my team gather together and be talk sports or tv shows and food or whatever and we all get along. At the same time we understand that due to work loads and timing we may not always be able to have just all blacks gathering together just because we're black. We have different projects and sometimes be in different countries (as we speak 3 people on my team are in Australia and im prepping for a trip myself)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.