Do You Get Annoyed with Black Female Co-Workers?

Do some black female co-workers treat you with disrespect for no reason?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
I had a single verbal altercation with a sister who had a bad rep for being bytch when I was a field technician. She came to work with an attitude. I didn't know what issue she had that pissed her off that morning. Anyway, I approached the chick that morning to confirmed my route; that was her duty as a dispatcher. She was acting grumpy. I told her it's too early to be fiesty. So, she was offended by my comment and start yelling at me. I yelled back and told her to back off and called her all sort of names. Since that time, I haven't had any problem working with black women. In my current job, the black women are cool with me. None of them are loud mouths with an attitude. Most the women usually get along with each other.
Why did you have to say something to her? If you see someone acting like an idiot in the morning, leave them alone and let them warm up.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why people act like it's impossible to even fathom that some sistas :scust: at brothers in the workplace for no apparent reason.
Some people here don't want to confront reality. They'd rather live in a fantasy world of black male and female solidarity when we all know that's not true.

I've had my fair share of black females sucking up to white and other non black men in the office whilst giving me a stink face. On the other hand I've also had lots of black females at my job that had my back and was extra nice to me compared to other races. But let's not act like the idea of a black female coworker deliberately ignoring you because you're black doesn't exist, because it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.