Do You Get Annoyed with Black Female Co-Workers?

Do some black female co-workers treat you with disrespect for no reason?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
if you already believe these women are bedwenches or are running home to thugs but look down on you, maybe that manifests itself in ways you aren't aware of?

I don't talk to people with preconceived notions nor did I ever once call them bedwenches.

And the only reason I asked about running home to thugs was because two co-workers I had (albeit in 2 different offices) openly admitted to doing so.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Worst thread ever.

But, now that you bring it up....

:patrice: There aren't any black women in my office. Company got 8 other branches throughout the country, I wonder if they got sistas in any of 'em. We have an office in ATL so there should be one there :ld:

Dudes in general are just easier to work with. :yeshrug:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I think that I experience more disrespect on a day-to-day basis outside of work by black women. I just left Walmart....black cashier smiled and said, "How are you " to the Cac ahead of me...... Didnt even open her mouth to greet me or thank me for my business...All she said was "$4.59" This isnt always the case,,,,but happens ALOT

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wish i had black female co-workers........ :blessed: I had them before at other companies.

I'd disrespect the fukk out of a couple of them... just so I could entertain myself when they generalize and talk shyt about black men.

Then i'd fukk one and do her madd dirty :lolbron:..... so that I can hear more shyt talking.

Then I'd put some on to some conscious shyt..... have them feeling me as if I'm the smartest nikka on Earth in shyt....... (doesn't take much effort)

I am pretty much the same in life as I am on here:mjlol: Flipping between serious and undercover troll.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't talk to people with preconceived notions nor did I ever once call them bedwenches.

And the only reason I asked about running home to thugs was because two co-workers I had (albeit in 2 different offices) openly admitted to doing so.
So they specifically said "Im going home to a Thug nikka":duck:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It's an interesting question because I think when black women are too friendly with black males at work, people sometimes automatically assume they're thirsty. We're already oversexualized as a group, so sometimes being friendly can be misconstrued as flirtation.

To answer your question though sometimes the issue of not talking to black people unless whites talk to them is a c00n issue where blacks don't want to be over-identified as black or anti-establishment so they separate themselves until it's approved by "the man".

But sometimes they may not want to talk because the person is an asshat or creep and just so also happens to be black. :mjpls:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Do you guys ever feel like some black females at your job go out of their way to ignore you at work but are all-too-quick to become buddy-buddy with non-black co-workers
I lumped this in w/ bedwnching. my bad, similar ideas tho
Are you annoyed when some black females at your job look at you in disgust but then run home to Ray Ray, Pookie, and Jamal?

2 women admitted to this? What did they say? And what were their positions in your office?

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Where are you meeting these women, @SuperCoolP_Cal ??? :dahell:
And this isnt just to you either. The whole Coli seems to ONLY come across self hating unprofessional black females. Is this something that comes with sh!tty jobs?
DOnt get me wrong ive had some sh!tty coworkers before but i wouldnt say it was only the black ones that were that way. So why do you key in on black women? Do you feel they owe you more respect than other women? They should acknowledge your presence just because you're black?

My experience is like this: Sh!tty people will be sh!tty regardless of their skin color. I have had jobs where some of the women in the office were super friendly and others where SOME were like animals. I dont like people that behave like animals so i made sure to NOT address them. Perhaps thats why some coworkers i have had in the past think i'm stuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.