Do you feel that Wanda Maximoff got what she deserved after WandaVision and MOM? Should she come back Redeemed?

Did Wanda get what she deserved and Should she be redeemed

• She got what she deserved

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • She didn't and needs to suffer more consequences

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed and join the avengers again

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • She shouldn't be redeemed and stay a villain (and potentially join the brotherhood of mutants)

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed but retire from everything

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • none of these

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I just want that Witch Dead. I hope I never see her again.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Nah there was a million ways she could have handled that better... :stopitslime: the writers intentionally made her a fukking wackjob after everything that happened... when the simple solution was to find a dimension where vision was alive...:snoop: all that magic power and she killing people. she was actually peering through the multiverse you telling me she couldnt find a specifc dimension she could have went to where vizion was??? or a human version of him? I meani also understand that this takes from the comics too because wanda has always had mental instability problems...DID...
:gucci:

She was possessed by the book of evil, and you expected her to take the peaceful route?

:dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:gucci:

She was possessed by the book of evil, and you expected her to take the peaceful route?

:dahell:

Nah nah... she knew what she was doing...:comeon: she knew killing all those people was wrong... even in the comics when she mentally snapped there wasnt any external things... she just has a weak mind...simple as that. that's her achillies heel.

EDIT: in wandavision she fukked up an entire peaceful town magically before she even had the darkhold...:comeon:

Last edited:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Screw the MCU Wanda character. Feige ruined what could have been a epic movie with Doctor Strange 2 for Wanda's temper tantrum over some magically made kids. He could've had just made a Wanda-Vision season 2 with "Evil Wanda". Or Wanda should have re-created Vision and them kids with her powers. Or got laid and knocked up by someone. And lets not forget what happened to Professor X and the others in "M.O.M." :francis:

And with all of the Ant Man/Kang complaints, maybe Ant Man 3 should've came out last year and Strange 2 this month with Kang being introduced in Strange 2.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Screw the MCU Wanda character. Feige ruined what could have been a epic movie with Doctor Strange 2 for Wanda's temper tantrum over some magically made kids. He could've had just made a Wanda-Vision season 2 with "Evil Wanda". Or Wanda should have re-created Vision and them kids with her powers. Or got laid and knocked up by someone. And lets not forget what happened to Professor X and the others in "M.O.M." :francis:

And with all of the Ant Man/Kang complaints, maybe Ant Man 3 should've came out last year and Strange 2 this month with Kang being introduced in Strange 2.

Wanda should have been the villain in Ant Man 3 and we could have gotten Dr. Strange MoM with Mordo and Kang.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I think my beef with WandaVision stems from Wanda being one of the best “new” mcu characters at the time. Definitely my favorite. And then they straight ruined her for D+ subscriptions :scust:

Seriously, if you were cheering for Wanda to win that stupid final fight, and think Hayward deserved to get arrested consider the motivations of each. One wanted to keep their slave town, the other wanted to free the slave town. There’s nothing else to consider.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
I think my beef with WandaVision stems from Wanda being one of the best “new” mcu characters at the time. Definitely my favorite. And then they straight ruined her for D+ subscriptions :scust:

Seriously, if you were cheering for Wanda to win that stupid final fight, and think Hayward deserved to get arrested consider the motivations of each. One wanted to keep their slave town, the other wanted to free the slave town. There’s nothing else to consider.
oh yeah! Wanda is a GOAT 😻 😻 😻 😻
WiltedLivelyChanticleer.webp

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Heyward wanted to reactivate Vision he didn't care about the town.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

I love WV, was just considering re-watching it.

It wasn't about cheering for Wanda, it was about empathn. Understanding moments in life where you can get caught up in the wirlwind for what seems right and righteious and making huge mistakes even with the best of motivations.

I felt that becasue I been there. Cheering for Hayward on the other hand is like cheering for The Sential program to succeed or some shyt. Wanda is a threat, just like Mutants in general are threats so it makes sense logically to try and build weaponry to combat them, but where are their hearts at? Hayward ain't give a fukk about the town, he wanted a successful trial run of his his new weapon.

Doing the wrong thing for the right reasons :hula: doing the right thing, for the wrong reasons

I understand both sides but I identify with Wanda more obviously, which is the point. If we going off just straight forward logic she should have been put down before Westview even happened.