Do you feel that Wanda Maximoff got what she deserved after WandaVision and MOM? Should she come back Redeemed?

Did Wanda get what she deserved and Should she be redeemed

• She got what she deserved

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • She didn't and needs to suffer more consequences

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed and join the avengers again

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • She shouldn't be redeemed and stay a villain (and potentially join the brotherhood of mutants)

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed but retire from everything

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • none of these

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I just want that Witch Dead. I hope I never see her again.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peep this.

Wanda, a white woman enslaves an entire town for her FAKE FAMILY, then goes on a killing spree to steal another woman's family and is made out to be some misguided hero.

Meanwhile a black man who attempts to liberate ALL BLACK PEOPLE GLOBALLY after winning the throne which he had a legitimate claim too is made out to be a selfish savage :mjpls:

Actually I think you just subconsciously chose to see him as a selfish savage. :francis:

The movie never explicitly labeled him that way, just showed two different rulers with different goals.

BP2 even suggested Killmonger had the right approach for ruling Wakanda and Shuri was more like him than her brother.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Actually I think you just subconsciously chose to see him as a selfish savage. :francis:

The movie never explicitly labeled him that way, just showed two different rulers with different goals.

BP2 even suggested Killmonger had the right approach for ruling Wakanda and Shuri was more like him than her brother.

Nope.

Marvel VILLANIZED Killmonger :mjpls:

That's why Shurri didn't kill the mexican after he murdered her mother like Killmonger said she should.

You are meant to view Killmonger's approach as wrong and misguided.

And BP2 insinuated if not for Killmonger T'Challa would be alive, that was Disney telling the audience and doubling down on "he IS A UNREDEEMABLE VILLAIN" you were NOT meant to root for :mjpls:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Uh, pretty sure Black Panther changed course, scolded his Dad on the astral plain and reached out to the world based off of Killmonger's efforts.

Killmonger wanted Black people liberated, white supremacy eradicated and black people on top = Villain

T'Challa DIDN'T want that = Hero

:mjpls:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well let me say this first I have a thing for powerful ass female characters that tote that line of good and evil (Phoenix is my favorite comic book character ever) so I'm a little biased on this.

With all that being said yeah I think she should come back and be forgiven. She was clearly grieving and giving her history you can understand why. Her lover is gone along with her entire family. Cut her a little slack.

Besides they gon need her to deal with Kang and/or Dr. Doom anyway. Probably gonna be needed for Galactus way down the line as well.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Peep this.

Wanda, a white woman enslaves an entire town for her FAKE FAMILY, then goes on a killing spree to steal another woman's family and is made out to be some misguided hero.

Meanwhile a black man who attempts to liberate ALL BLACK PEOPLE GLOBALLY after winning the throne which he had a legitimate claim too is made out to be a selfish savage :mjpls:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
And he wanted to burn everything in the process. Black people on top of a mountain of ashes? That's not it chief.

Burn down white supremacy and any c00n who stood in his way yes while also forging a global empire which put black people on top.

Now now what in the fukk is wrong with that? :mjpls:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Burn down white supremacy and any c00n who stood in his way yes while also forging a global empire which put black people on top.

Now now what in the fukk is wrong with that? :mjpls:
He didn't say "I'm going to burn down down white supremacy!"
He said, "I'm going to burn down the world!"

A global empire over a world burned down isn't really all that. lol

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Poll results are just mad she whooped everybody's ass..in the comics, she shut mutantkind down for years and didn't pay the price. Shut down the Phoenix too.
Pure Phoenix current power levels though making the Beyonder bend the knee :wow:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I laughed last year when someone said that she literally sacrificed herself to destroy the darkhold in every single universe and saved infinite universes. Yeah, she fukked up so bad that she had go and self delete herself to fix everything after she went into King Lear/Oedipus levels of insane. She'll unfortunately be back, but she's entered unlikable status along with Captain Marvel.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

From what i’ve read about Wakanda Forever didn’t Shuri refuse to kill Namor and show him mercy after he DROWNED her mother?

Doesn’t seem very Kilmonger inspired to me…..

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He didn't say "I'm going to burn down down white supremacy!"
He said, "I'm going to burn down the world!"

A global empire over a world burned down isn't really all that. lol

That's exactly what he said :mjpls:

"Colonizers" = White Supremacy.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
While the finale was rushed (due to covid), I don't think it negates nuance or any of the great things about the show that came before it.

Yeah but Wanda wasn't trying to enslave or destroy anything. Like most mutants, her powers are unpredicable and chained to the flux of human emotion. The creator of the sentinals didn't necesserily want to take over the world, he just wanted a big enough gun to be able to stop a mutant level threat and felt like his solution was best, we know how that ends up.

Like I said, logical but being that this is all inspired by social justice, it's just as logical for the government to use drones and military grade weapons against the population to stave off revolution...as it is for the oppressed to want to violently revolt.

iu

The message I got from the show was to process your grief and loss before it consumes you and causes you to harm others others unconciously.

As for the bold, that bit in particular is foundtational to how the X-men will be percieved as opposed to The Avengers, something I've had to point up frequently in similar topics for people. some mutants have the powers to do such things and are going to be met with internment camps, experimentation, xenophobia and offensive action all while largely weilding powers they didn't ask for or may not fully understand, just like big red.

Max is probably the last person to use when talking about the oppressed.