Do you feel that Wanda Maximoff got what she deserved after WandaVision and MOM? Should she come back Redeemed?

Did Wanda get what she deserved and Should she be redeemed

• She got what she deserved

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • She didn't and needs to suffer more consequences

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed and join the avengers again

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • She shouldn't be redeemed and stay a villain (and potentially join the brotherhood of mutants)

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed but retire from everything

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • none of these

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I just want that Witch Dead. I hope I never see her again.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so you didn't like the Darkhold excuse?:patrice:

Nah there was a million ways she could have handled that better... :stopitslime: the writers intentionally made her a fukking wackjob after everything that happened... when the simple solution was to find a dimension where vision was alive...:snoop: all that magic power and she killing people. she was actually peering through the multiverse you telling me she couldnt find a specifc dimension she could have went to where vizion was??? or a human version of him? I meani also understand that this takes from the comics too because wanda has always had mental instability problems...DID...

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
One thing I always find hilarious is when people try to justify and handwave everything she did.

Like bytch SHE ENSLAVED AN ENTIRE TOWN AND MURKED A LOT OF PEOPLE. :mjtf:

SHE TRAUMATIZED A TEENAGER THAT COULDVE HELPED HER ASS FIND A REALITY WHERE HER KIDS WERE REAL INSTEAD OF JUST ASKING. :mjtf:

Like, I hope she gets some form of redemption because she’s a genuinely good character, but you don’t just forgive and forget shyt like that. She gotta go through trials, tribulations, and LABORS to get that love Byke.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She will probably be redeemed. Comics and anime have this thing with redemption, even with mass murderers (vegeta has billions of bodies most likely):ufdup:

nah vegeta still gonna run the fade with frieza when he gets the chance that's a BLOOD DEBT...:wow: aint no redeeming that shyt...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
nah vegeta still gonna run the fade with frieza when he gets the chance that's a BLOOD DEBT...:wow: aint no redeeming that shyt...
Super robbed that off him with a cheap shot and had them turn back time to snatch that victory from him. That was spiteful :sadcam:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
One thing I always find hilarious is when people try to justify and handwave everything she did.

Like bytch SHE ENSLAVED AN ENTIRE TOWN AND MURKED A LOT OF PEOPLE. :mjtf:

SHE TRAUMATIZED A TEENAGER THAT COULDVE HELPED HER ASS FIND A REALITY WHERE HER KIDS WERE REAL INSTEAD OF JUST ASKING. :mjtf:

Like, I hope she gets some form of redemption because she’s a genuinely good character, but you don’t just forgive and forget shyt like that. She gotta go through trials, tribulations, and LABORS to get that love Byke.
''they'll never know what you sacrificed'' bytch an entire town was enslaved and 1 tantrum away from being wiped out :heh:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
She stays a villian but ends up on her suicide squad tip where she does bad things for good reasons. Thats the best we can hope for her character. Ideally they would commit to being a true villian but as people have said, she's too popular and family friendly to be a lifelong heel.