Do you feel that Wanda Maximoff got what she deserved after WandaVision and MOM? Should she come back Redeemed?

Did Wanda get what she deserved and Should she be redeemed

• She got what she deserved

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • She didn't and needs to suffer more consequences

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed and join the avengers again

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • She shouldn't be redeemed and stay a villain (and potentially join the brotherhood of mutants)

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed but retire from everything

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • none of these

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I just want that Witch Dead. I hope I never see her again.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Doom will get the upper hand on the heroes in Secret Wars and she will be the only one who can defeat him and they will resurrect her . Don't say I didn't tell you first. lol
I can definitely see this. Especially with F4, Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars being filmed back to back.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Redeemed? Wanda?

:mjlol::mjlol: :mjlol:
Of course.
Slavery and torture isn't that big of a deal, man. Didnt you see how cute her imaginary friends were?
Heyward was breaking the Sokovia Accords :damn:

Why do you hate women so much?

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Of course.
Slavery and torture isn't that big of a deal, man. Didnt you see how cute her imaginary friends were?
Heyward was breaking the Sokovia Accords :damn:

Why do you hate women so much?

QsUi0R4.gif

Bring in the mutants so she can run into Proteus or Legion, at least that way they can unmake all of this dreck and actually make something worth talking about.

Daps
He didn't say "I'm going to burn down down white supremacy!"
He said, "I'm going to burn down the world!"

A global empire over a world burned down isn't really all that. lol

These Killmonger fanboys living out their e-militant fantasies through film always conveniently ignore the fact that he was also willing to murder his own followers and the very people who believed in and supported his cause.

I'd love to see how gung-ho they'd be to join him if a real life Killmonger-esque leader or ruler emerged, knowing that despite your constant fellating of him, he'd just as easily kill you because he felt your death today might benefit him in some manner.

Shyt would be like working in the Trump administration. :dead:

Fake ass populists and their easily led in the wrong direction ass followers...:snoop:

And Wanda needs to get the permanent
:camby:

There is no redeeming her character. I'd love to see her return in some form, but it can't be as a hero or savior.

"If we can't accept limitations, then we're boundaryless, we're no different than the bad guys" :ufdup: