Do you feel that Wanda Maximoff got what she deserved after WandaVision and MOM? Should she come back Redeemed?

Did Wanda get what she deserved and Should she be redeemed

• She got what she deserved

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • She didn't and needs to suffer more consequences

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed and join the avengers again

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • She shouldn't be redeemed and stay a villain (and potentially join the brotherhood of mutants)

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed but retire from everything

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • none of these

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I just want that Witch Dead. I hope I never see her again.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah she was unintentionally fukking retarded in that dr strange movie... she didnt need to kill that kid for her power all she had to do was get the kid to find a reality where vision was human so she could start over... she clearly wasnt thinking straight and killing people for no fukking reason...:snoop: some hero she turned out to be...:beli:
If she did this she'd still have to kill off and replace that reality's wanda, I believe she wanted to have america's power so she can skip that part and have it be more organic

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, not mad she wasn't held accountable in the show but Monica's I don't even know warped sympathy was weird/out of place.
I guess she was just trying to network with other super beings. lol

shyt was goofy as fukk.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If she did this she'd still have to kill off and replace that reality's wanda, I believe she wanted to have america's power so she can skip that part and have it be more organic

maybe but like i said theres a multitude of realities... there probably was a vizion out there without wanda... it happened in the what IF series where they took a black widow and dropped her into a reality where she died remember???

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
maybe but like i said theres a multitude of realities... there probably was a vizion out there without wanda... it happened in the what IF series where they took a black widow and dropped her into a reality where she died remember???
Fair enough :manny:

Edit: actually iirc she's a nexus being so she's in every reality I forgot that marvel made those

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
She will probably be redeemed. Comics and anime have this thing with redemption, even with mass murderers (vegeta has billions of bodies most likely):ufdup:
Couple dozen at most, I'm sure all of them were resisting and posed an imminent threat to his life.:mjgrin:

And he already beat Frieza to the point the mf rage quit the planet. :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She went that way because the Darkhold changed her. Now if you thought the Wandavision manipulation stuff was unforgivable, that's another thing. To me? It's nothing. I mean the whole Civil War kicked off over wild shyt and no one paid the price for it.

Wanda Maximoff needs to be face to face with Magneto. That's the money right there. You could bring her back to bail them out of a Kang Asa whooping or Dr Doom having them beat....

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What about the excuse for when Superman woke up after being dead and trying to kill Wonder Woman and Batman? Or him snapping Zod's neck? Lol
I was ok with the dark hold excuse especially if you remember she's been sitting with the book for a minute.
I was ok with superman snapping zod's neck
but if you ask me the very idea of the Heroes wanting to resurrect superman never sat right with me :pachaha:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Keep her

I feel like she has a little more to offer because she is a sympathic character. The majority of her time in the MCU has been spent consistently having everything taken from her with no real break or levity.

More than heroic or villianous, shes tragic. Theres far more motivation to her heel turn than an ego driven need for control, dominate, or eradicate.

Plus, if you're bringing in mutants she has a lot to offer their story and introduction especially since since shes well established.

And dont they still have plans for Vision?

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
shyt was goofy as fukk.
They could of made it less goofy by having Monica explain her connection to Captain Marvel and wanting to help because she saw what her Mom’s best friend went through..... But nah why give her motivation, just make her into a cosmic nanny.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Keep her

I feel like she has a little more to offer because she is a sympathic character. The majority of her time in the MCU has been spent consistently having everything taken from her with no real break or levity.

More than heroic or villianous, shes tragic. Theres far more motivation to her heel turn than an ego driven need for control, dominate, or eradicate.

Plus, if you're bringing in mutants she has a lot to offer their story and introduction especially since since shes well established.

And dont they still have plans for Vision?

Bring her back when they bring in Mags. :shaq: