Do you feel that Wanda Maximoff got what she deserved after WandaVision and MOM? Should she come back Redeemed?

Did Wanda get what she deserved and Should she be redeemed

• She got what she deserved

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • She didn't and needs to suffer more consequences

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed and join the avengers again

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • She shouldn't be redeemed and stay a villain (and potentially join the brotherhood of mutants)

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • She should be redeemed but retire from everything

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • none of these

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I just want that Witch Dead. I hope I never see her again.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
scarlet is boring. they act like no one can beat her.lol

but yeah the only storyline of scarlet's i was lookin forward to was HOM with mangneto and xmen but that never came into play.

without that shes boring. they gonna keep her OP so when they write themselves in a corner with kang, doom or beyonder she is gonna be able to beat them. yawnnnnnn:russell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Similar to Loki they’ll have her arch adjusted to where we forget about her crimes. Similar to how we forget Loki was maiming nikkas in public like it was the 1500s and now he’s on season 2 of his own show with a Wilson brother.

I mean yeah but loki ultimately paid for his crimes...:mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Totally rushed the heel turn and wasted an entire movie on her temper tantrum. I said it before and I'll say it again; Mordo should have been the villain in MoM and events in that narrative would lead to Wanda going crazy and she could be the villain to cap off the sequel.

Instead we just get, "she had an evil book lol." fukk outta here.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Totally rushed the heel turn and wasted an entire movie on her temper tantrum. I said it before and I'll say it again; Mordo should have been the villain in MoM and events in that narrative would lead to Wanda going crazy and she could be the villain to cap off the sequel.

Instead we just get, "she had an evil book lol." fukk outta here.
This is arguably more egregious than the ongoing Quantumania controversy. Years worth of character development right down the drain.