Do you cold approach???

Do you cold approach?

• Yes. My thirst level be thru the roof.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No. I don't chase hoes, hoes chase me.

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
you dont have to sneak up on her. but i find its better when you catch em off guard or they dont expect it

No...

You're getting ot mixed up with what you say catching her off guard. That's extremely effective.

Not your presence catching her off guard.. (she doesn't see you then boom you appear hitting on her) ...that's sneaking up on her.

If she at lease is given the opportunity to see you first or see you coming, she won't be startled by it. Then after the initial hello or whatever hit her with something super witty, super charming/ flattering or super funny or all 3, THAT'S what will catch her off guard.

Literally meaning off her guard. Her guards are down. And if her guards are down and she's still smiling.... you got her :francis: take the kill shot
"How bout I hit you up some time..."

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No...

You're getting ot mixed up with what you say catching her off guard. That's extremely effective.

Not your presence catching her off guard.. (she doesn't see you then boom you appear hitting on her) ...that's sneaking up on her.

If she at lease is given the opportunity to see you first or see you coming, she won't be startled by it. Then after the initial hello or whatever hit her with something super witty, super charming/ flattering or super funny or all 3, THAT'S what will catch her off guard.

Literally meaning off her guard. Her guards are down. And if her guards are down and she's still smiling.... you got her :francis: take the kill shot
"How bout I hit you up some time..."
whether or not she see me dont matter in my experience
we can agree to disagree though. what works for some will not for others feel me

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
whether or not she see me dont matter in my experience
we can agree to disagree though. what works for some will not for others feel me

Give me an example. From actual experience. Cold approach where she didn't see you beforehand

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Give me an example. From actual experience. Cold approach where she didn't see you beforehand
The one I mentioned earlier was an example but we had met before so perhaps that dont count

But honestly it happens all the time. There are many times where I may be on the other side of the road and cross, creep up behind and just say "excuse me". I talk to her , get the number and keep it moving.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
The one I mentioned earlier was an example but we had met before so perhaps that dont count

But honestly it happens all the time. There are many times where I may be on the other side of the road and cross, creep up behind and just say "excuse me". I talk to her , get the number and keep it moving.

Clearly you're more advanced at it than I am.

I never sneak up on a woman shooting my shot.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Clearly you're more advanced at it than I am.

I never sneak up on a woman shooting my shot.
Yea man
Even did it with a chick who I am going out with Thursday

She and her friend I saw from afar at some point in a parking lot. Told myself if i came across them again after doing my errands Ima step to the one i found attractive

On my way home i saw them again eating some ice cream. I crept up from behind and they thought i was gonna ask for directions or sumn. But i apologized for interrupting them and said straight up i found tbe one girl cute and was hoping I could introduce myself

She literally laughed in my face cause she was shocked but we chatted very briefly and i got the number. Then i crossed the street to go home , walking ahead of em

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Ok. I’ll concede It works but not as effective as other methods. Every nicca hollers at a woman. Women because of social media all have an army of simps giving them attention. In the old world before social media cold approach would be one of the best methods but in today’s world it just puts you in the simp pile in a woman’s mind. If you’re cold approaching a woman in real life you probably also say “hello beautiful “online to a ho just because she posted a pic on Facebook. :yeshrug:

I agree. Truth of the matter is that most attractive women arent approaching a dude unless he is an tyson beckford lookin ass nikka or some kinda celebrity.
To act like its common is just downright false. Even if they find you attractive they not approaching.

The girl in the story I mentioned above literally told me she was crushing on me for months before I stepped to her as we live in the same neighborhood. I hadnt even noticed her around since it was the winter and women tend to be covered up. Like I said I didnt realize I had hollaed before until she told me her first (relatively unique) name.
Facts…. Brehs dont realize that a lot of women are shy and afraid of approaching like most of the brehs are in this thread unless you’re Chris brown. Some of them are hoping someone talks to them… hell… look when you go to an event and it’s a lot of women… the women be standing around lookin awkward as hell waiting for someone to approach.

Being bold turns chicks on. Of course every woman ain’t gon like you and that’s part of it… but you just move on. Approaching shows confidence

I prefer being direct and not wasting time talking about her favorite color, beating around the bush… talmbot “do you like apples?” I say the same thing nearly every time. “I saw you and thought you were beautiful/cute/etc and wanted to come meet you. What’s your name?…. Are you single?”

If they aren’t interested they’ll say that they aren’t single or not looking or something which is fine… I wouldn’t do all that BS OP was talmbot… I go straight in for the kill

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What y'all call it when you just so Happen to meet a woman at spot y'all had to coincidentally be at (work/class) and yall chat and she thinks you Funny and gives you her number after you ask for it?...i do that...

Whatever Fancy Name y'all got for it now a days.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
What y'all call it when you just so Happen to meet a woman at spot y'all had to coincidentally be at (work/class) and yall chat and she thinks you Funny and gives you her number after you ask for it?...i do that...

Whatever Fancy Name y'all got for it now a days.

We call that getting a woman's number.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
if i am attracted to a girl and the situation permits, i will approach
who cares if she rejects you - she wont even remember you a week later

there are women who have rejected me, only to give me the number at a later date and let me hit.

I am not even lying. A year ago I approached a girl, she said shes engaged. 6 months ago I approached a girl, she told me her name was ____. I said wait, I have met you before...arent you married? Said they split before the marriage. I hit it like 3 weeks later. Mind you, this girl is a legit 9/10

fukk a choosing signal
This

Is it cool if she approaches? Yeah of course, ideally these hoes be choosing me because I'm that irresistible :banderas:

But ain't nothing wrong with cold approaching. Chase the broad YOU want. Ain't notging bad about putting matters in your hands.

Plus, there's brehs that are actually very decent looking but not quite handsome enough to get chose :manny: :mjlol: especially with how many chicks don't even approach dudes that look good. Many chicks are too cowardly to approach

And there are brehs that suck at reading choosing signals :mjcry:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
shyt is annoying. It’s tiring…but it works ….but you gotta ‘build your funnel’ and approach a lot.

Pros:

-A woman you meet off the street is less likely to be on apps and therefore the connection might hit off immediately. She legit may just be single sittin around unencumbered

-Less formalities in the way. I spit at this chick at a festival, coffee the next day, met up again the afternoon, smashed that night and morning. Was in a a mini relationship planning trips by the next week

- a bad chick on a app has too many suitors . So it may be easier to get a bad one in person. however…

Cons:

-The better looking the woman the less likely she’s single.

-Percentages. You gon have to shoot at a lot of women. Bc…

-The advice women actually get now for safety reasons is just give you the number. So gonna be a lot of getting the number then she never reply

-it can feel almost beneath you to holla at a chick knowing you’ve had better but now you gotta play her game and be out here auditioning :hhh:

Ultimately I do it when I’m compelled. A chick so bad I know I won’t see that in no app. If she’s average it ain’t worth it

Daps
Idk breh. It’s a different mentality.

The mentality is “I know I’m the shyt and walk like it. I don’t have to do shyt. I know women find me attractive.”

Women that really want you will walk up and say hi so why bother trying to begin with? A thirsty nikka that chases tail cold approaches. Why the fukk I gotta act thirsty for?
Makes sense.

In my single days, the only women that approached me were middle aged white women. Approach = striking up a conversation without any prompt from me.

I never went for Latinas. Sistas were polite but they never did more than make casual eye contact. Usually had to approach based off the eye contact. Sometimes it worked, sometimes not.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
shyt is annoying. It’s tiring…but it works ….but you gotta ‘build your funnel’ and approach a lot.

Pros:

-A woman you meet off the street is less likely to be on apps and therefore the connection might hit off immediately. She legit may just be single sittin around unencumbered
:mjlol: what kinda logic is this, she doesn't have ig or dating apps becuase you saw her in real life:deadrose:
-Less formalities in the way. I spit at this chick at a festival, coffee the next day, met up again the afternoon, smashed that night and morning. Was in a a mini relationship planning trips by the next week
- a bad chick on a app has too many suitors . So it may be easier to get a bad one in person. however…
only thing I agree with, you definitely got a better chance IRL than on the app
Cons:

-The better looking the woman the less likely she’s single.

-Percentages. You gon have to shoot at a lot of women. Bc…

-The advice women actually get now for safety reasons is just give you the number. So gonna be a lot of getting the number then she never reply

-it can feel almost beneath you to holla at a chick knowing you’ve had better but now you gotta play her game and be out here auditioning :hhh:

Ultimately I do it when I’m compelled. A chick so bad I know I won’t see that in no app. If she’s average it ain’t worth it
most quality woman would never accept a cold approach
cuz they don't fukk randoms no matter how attractive you are to them