Do you cold approach???

Do you cold approach?

• Yes. My thirst level be thru the roof.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No. I don't chase hoes, hoes chase me.

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
What did he say?
He said this:
You'll actually gain a lot of respect from a woman if you approach her in front of her family members, especially her father. Shows confidence and you aren't a scary little bytch.
He's not wrong. Go up to a woman and her family and say,"Hello I am [your name]" to the whole family, look the dad in the eye, smile, shake his hand and say to the girl,"You really stick out. You're by far the best looking woman in this room. What's your name?" It will show you have balls and decorum and win points with both the girl and her dad.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Hit the nail on the head

Cold approach is my bread and butter

Like 90% of chicks I’ve smashed is via cold approach. Prob why my numbers so crazy

Real playa shyt . Jay-Z laid the blueprint with that one
Fixed that for you breh

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Hell nah.

I’m too busy gettin this money instead of focusing on hoes. The confidence you get when your on a mission to get rich has these hoes gravitating towards you especially since I’m handsome gang.

It’s crazy.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
He said this:

He's not wrong. Go up to a woman and her family and say,"Hello I am [your name]" to the whole family, look the dad in the eye, smile, shake his hand and say to the girl,"You really stick out. You're by far the best looking woman in this room. What's your name?" It will show you have balls and decorum and win points with both the girl and her dad.

Wait so lemme get this straight...

Approach a woman who doesn't know you at all, while she's with several of her family members including her father.. Introduce yourself to all of these people who are also clueless about you and your motives... Take her dad's hand then look at his daughter and say "what up tho :shaq: "

And this will make her respect you??? :mjlol:

nikka I almost spit out my sea moss supplement :mjlol: you mfs wildin

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Wait do lemme get this straight...

Approach a woman who doesn't know you at all, while she's with several of her family members including her father.. Introduce yourself to all of these people who are also clueless about you and your motives... Take her dad's hand then look at his daughter and say "what up tho :shaq: "

Just the fact you drinking this shyt like a valley girl let's me know this conversation ain't really for you bruh, just sit this one out.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Depending on the setting I definitely do cold approaches. At bars, events and house parties anyone is game :yeshrug:

But I never approach first until I get some type of choosing signal. When I was younger I didn’t realize that women almost never make prolonged eye contact/stare at men they aren’t interested in. Passed up on a lot of opportunities that way. Literally took several girls getting pissed at me to realize what was going on.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Wait so lemme get this straight...

Absolutely. Like, if you're at a church event? Or a black event? A football game? It's pretty normal to talk and mingle. Introducing yourself to a girl and a father is normal behavior depending on the setting.