Do you cold approach???

Do you cold approach?

• Yes. My thirst level be thru the roof.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No. I don't chase hoes, hoes chase me.

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: what kinda logic is this, she doesn't have ig or dating apps becuase you saw her in real life:deadrose:

I said ‘less likely’ :comeon: And I specified dating apps, not IG

most quality woman would never accept a cold approach
cuz they don't fukk randoms no matter how attractive you are to them

Cap. Most women complain they they don’t get approached

Also, mouthpiece :unimpressed: it is absolutely possible, you just gotta be on point showing all signs that you bout something. It also helps if you outshining her at that moment. Cheat code. Ie you in work clothes and you catch her at the grocery store dressed down. She gon be less only to try to front on you

So THAT isn’t a problem, but the likelihood they are already taken is

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I said ‘less likely’ :comeon: And I specified dating apps, not IG

Yep and if they do get approached… it’s by guys hanging outside of gas stations.

If you a quality guy… you’ll win in no time.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I said ‘less likely’ :comeon:
They are "less likely" because you saw them in real life :mjlol: okay
And I specified dating apps, not IG
no you didn't the word dating is nowhere in your post :ufdup:

Also, mouthpiece :unimpressed: it is absolutely possible, you just gotta be on point showing all signs that you bout something. It also helps if you outshining her at that moment. Cheat code. Ie you in work clothes and you catch her at the grocery store dressed down. She gon be less only to try to front on you

So THAT isn’t a problem, but the likelihood they are already taken is
most quality woman wouldn't let a stranger into their lives
most dating is based on social circles because it offers a level of protection
its more accountable for a man dating someone in that situation
a random dude can just disappear

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are "less likely" because you saw them in real life :mjlol: okay

no you didn't the word dating is nowhere in your post :ufdup:

most quality woman wouldn't let a stranger into their lives
most dating is based on social circles because it offers a level of protection
its more accountable for a man dating someone in that situation
a random dude can just disappear

These women coming to the crib for the first date/ wna get choked out. Dude talking bout protection :russ:

You’ve got a lot to learn about women or haven’t seen the other side of the coin.

I’m typing this as a handsome 6’4 chocolate mf tho so iaghy b. I understand everyone’s had diff experiences with women. But these women going for it, all types of women

Regardless of how good looking they are, some men just find the cheat code with women. Then it’s like going to the ATM and getting free money. Women hanging on your ever word, falling at your feet, melting in your presence

#Handsomegang

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These women coming to the crib for the first date/ wna get choked out. Dude talking bout protection :russ:

You’ve got a lot to learn about women or haven’t seen the other side of the coin.

I’m typing this as a handsome 6’4 chocolate mf tho so iaghy b. I understand everyone’s had diff experiences with women. But these women going for it, all types of women

Regardless of how good looking they are, some men just find the cheat code with women. Then it’s like going to the ATM and getting free money. Women hanging on your ever word, falling at your feet, melting in your presence

#Handsomegang
Read what I wrote
Don't highlight what you want to respond to:ufdup:
I'm not considering a woman that has one night stands a quality woman
I seen the dark side of women if you choose poorly
Shyt they was doing was hurting my heart and they wasn't my girl

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read what I wrote
Don't highlight what you want to respond to:ufdup:
I'm not considering a woman that has one night stands a quality woman
I seen the dark side of women if you choose poorly
Shyt they was doing was hurting my heart and they wasn't my girl
Alll women are promiscuous for the right guy. even quality women

If you’ve been out here you’d know that.

I’ll keep it real, the only way you should be grouping women is by what they do for you and how they make you feel. And then the women that do neither for you.

Peace Gawd

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Alll women are promiscuous for the right guy. even quality women

If you’ve been out here you’d know that.

I’ll keep it real, the only way you should be grouping women is by what they do for you and how they make you feel. And then the women that do neither for you.

Peace Gawd
you must have a different definition of what a quality woman is
because for me promiscuous and quality are oil and water :ufdup:
or maybe you don't understand the meaning of the word promiscuous :ufdup:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

#Handsomegang

The amount of pure nonsense being said in this thread is mind blowing. That nikka said "quality women aren't gonna let a stranger into their lives".... :dahell: I swear I don't understand what the fukk these nikkaz are talking about. It's like theyre speaking a foreign language.
Some of these mfs are advocating NOT approaching women to meet them because "it's lame"... I'm fukkin baffled grown men walking around with this mentality.

Two hours ago I was walking into the gym and a tall bad ass sista was walking from the other direction thru the parking lot. Thick as fukk. Fat ass, small waist. Had the tiny ass crack shorts on.. I shouted from at least 30 ft away "GOOD MORNING!!!"... I don't give a shyt how "thirsty" it makes me look, the bytch turned around and smiled and said good morning back on her way in. If she had stopped and spoken more like "how are you" or some shyt I would've shot my fukkin shot. THATS COLD APPROACHING ...

Idk if it has anything to do with whether I'm attractive or not but I know it's effective with scoring women and always has been. Including bad women (9s and dimes)

I cold approached a chick at the fukkin gas pump one time. She was pumping gas next to the pump I was at. I said hello, cracked a joke, she laughed, then she walked into the gas station to buy some snacks or whatever (i sat there watching that ass jiggle across station lot :whoo:)... when she came back I was still there and said "aye, how bout I hit you up some time, I'm Marco Zen btw"... she legit said "I was hoping you'd still be parked here yea you can hit me up"... that turned into a 4 year relationship and she was like 8 years younger than me..
THATS COLD APPROACHING

Ol scared of rejection ass nikkaz in this thread man :pachaha:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
If you’re really handsome gang they approach you :umad:

Nah….

Confuse crafted characters online to real life

When they do “shoot their shot” nobody knows or it is not as blatant as they think

“I flipped my hair twice”
“I stood there twice like… come get me”
“I said… Hi!”

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The amount of pure nonsense being said in this thread is mind blowing. That nikka said "quality women aren't gonna let a stranger into their lives".... :dahell: I swear I don't understand what the fukk these nikkaz are talking about. It's like theyre speaking a foreign language.
Some of these mfs are advocating NOT approaching women to meet them because "it's lame"... I'm fukkin baffled grown men walking around with this mentality.

Two hours ago I was walking into the gym and a tall bad ass sista was walking from the other direction thru the parking lot. Thick as fukk. Fat ass, small waist. Had the tiny ass crack shorts on.. I shouted from at least 30 ft away "GOOD MORNING!!!"... I don't give a shyt how "thirsty" it makes me look, the bytch turned around and smiled and said good morning back on her way in. If she had stopped and spoken more like "how are you" or some shyt I would've shot my fukkin shot. THATS COLD APPROACHING ...

Idk if it has anything to do with whether I'm attractive or not but I know it's effective with scoring women and always has been. Including bad women (9s and dimes)

I cold approached a chick at the fukkin gas pump one time. She was pumping gas next to the pump I was at. I said hello, cracked a joke, she laughed, then she walked into the gas station to buy some snacks or whatever (i sat there watching that ass jiggle across station lot :whoo:)... when she came back I was still there and said "aye, how bout I hit you up some time, I'm Marco Zen btw"... she legit said "I was hoping you'd still be parked here yea you can hit me up"... that turned into a 4 year relationship and she was like 8 years younger than me..
THATS COLD APPROACHING

Ol scared of rejection ass nikkaz in this thread man :pachaha:
your maturity is pretty much reflected in your avatar choice :mjlol:
You will understand when you fukk a girl in a week then wife and she cheats on you
quality is not referring to her looks or job but her mentality

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
your maturity is pretty much reflected in your avatar choice :mjlol:
You will understand when you fukk a girl in a week then wife and she cheats on you
quality is not referring to her looks or job but her mentality

yea-k.gif