Do you cold approach???

Do you cold approach?

• Yes. My thirst level be thru the roof.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No. I don't chase hoes, hoes chase me.

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cold approaching is for lames. You gonna come up to a woman you don't know like that and chat her up? Why? She gotta make a move at me for me to even try. Why exert that much effort over hoes? Talking to a stranger you don't know. Now it's different if a girl obviously likes you. You go to the grocery store and "accidentally" keep bumping into her when she's obviously following you. That's when you talk a woman up. But actively chasing a woman? Nah.

If you're truly good looking to a woman she will come up to you point blank and say hi. So why exert effort chasing hoes?

Cold approaches do not work and put a woman on guard and just puts you on the "He's Thirsty" list with women.
expecting a woman to approach you :mjlol:
thats the definition of lame
approaching a woman is not even chasing if an attractive woman is somewhere you already are how is that chasing
spark a convo if she not interested keep it moving
if you approach most woman properly, a polite decline is the worst that happens

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yes. I'm a man so I love to hunt.

I trust no man that talks against it.

The amount of 😺 I've gotten from simply walking up to a random broad and saying "hey, how you doing, you kinda cute, I had to come over here and say something to you" is crazy.

Most men are terrified of doing it so it's literally a cheat code for the rest of us with the balls and the mouthpiece.

I do acknowledge that Its always been easier for me since I'm on the handsome side so I can understand men who aren't as confident in their looks not being able to do it.
Facts. I'll never understand the mental of dudes who only talk to women who approach them. I don't want them hunting me like that I'm not a bytch. :mjlol:
approaching a woman is not even chasing if an attractive woman is somewhere you already are how is that chasing
I prefer the silent and mysterious strategy. I hunt in my own way. I don’t like talking to a random broad I don’t know. I rather build tension with a woman to stir her emotions rather than be thirsty and chat with women I don’t know. I like to vet slowly and choose whom I deal with. All these nikkas holla at the sister with a fat booty so cold approaching doesn’t make you unique. But a man that holds back, barely talks to her, he’s the one on her mind.

Some men hunt like lions.

I like to hunt like a carnivorous plant.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
thats called being ugly :mjlol:
If you decent looking woman will approach you
This dude contradicted himself in two minutes. :mjlol:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Cold approaching is for lames. You gonna come up to a woman you don't know like that and chat her up? Why? She gotta make a move at me for me to even try. Why exert that much effort over hoes? Talking to a stranger you don't know. Now it's different if a girl obviously likes you. You go to the grocery store and "accidentally" keep bumping into her when she's obviously following you. That's when you talk a woman up. But actively chasing a woman? Nah.

If you're truly good looking to a woman she will come up to you point blank and say hi. So why exert effort chasing hoes?

Cold approaches do not work and put a woman on guard and just puts you on the "He's Thirsty" list with women.

Yes it does work, especially if the woman gives you eye contact before you approach.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yes it does work, especially if the woman gives you eye contact before you approach.

Idk breh. It’s a different mentality.

The mentality is “I know I’m the shyt and walk like it. I don’t have to do shyt. I know women find me attractive.”

Women that really want you will walk up and say hi so why bother trying to begin with? A thirsty nikka that chases tail cold approaches. Why the fukk I gotta act thirsty for?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This dude contradicted himself in two minutes. :mjlol:
So those two things can't be true
Something happens that you shouldn't expect
I'm saying some woman should be attracted to you and a approach but as a man you should be the one approaching, not having the expectation of being approached
like a woman might pay for a date but as a man I wouldn't expect a woman to pay

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

nikka what in the entire fukk are you talking about :dahell:

Talking "to strangers"?????

nikka :dahell:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Nah this is too extreme

Like I get where you are coming from.

I won't ever chase but approaching is fine.
Idk breh. It’s a different mentality.

The mentality is “I know I’m the shyt and walk like it. I don’t have to do shyt. I know women find me attractive.”

Women that really want you will walk up and say hi so why bother trying to begin with? A thirsty nikka that chases tail cold approaches. Why the fukk I gotta act thirsty for?
It depends the location as well.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
So those two things can't be true
Something happens that you shouldn't expect
I'm saying some woman should be attracted to you and a approach but as a man you should be the one approaching, not having the expectation of being approached
like a woman might pay for a date but as a man I wouldn't expect a woman to pay
Breh look at this video. The breh is 6’8 but the point still stands. Women come up to him. It’s biological. A man that goes up to every woman he finds attractive is showing he’s low quality male. She gotta prove why she’s worth entertaining.

I'm not 6'8 but I carry myself like I am and people (and women) notice.

I do the choosing. Not them. Dig?