Do you cold approach???

Do you cold approach?

• Yes. My thirst level be thru the roof.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No. I don't chase hoes, hoes chase me.

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Cold approaching is for lames. You gonna come up to a woman you don't know like that and chat her up? Why? She gotta make a move at me for me to even try. Why exert that much effort over hoes? Talking to a stranger you don't know. Now it's different if a girl obviously likes you. You go to the grocery store and "accidentally" keep bumping into her when she's obviously following you. That's when you talk a woman up. But actively chasing a woman? Nah.

If you're truly good looking to a woman she will come up to you point blank and say hi. So why exert effort chasing hoes?

Cold approaches do not work and put a woman on guard and just puts you on the "He's Thirsty" list with women.

I'm not saying cold approaching doesn't work entirely. It works, but I don't think it's the most efficient.

What in the entire fukk are you talking about? :dahell:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
What in the entire fukk are you talking about? :dahell:
Ok. I’ll concede It works but not as effective as other methods. Every nicca hollers at a woman. Women because of social media all have an army of simps giving them attention. In the old world before social media cold approach would be one of the best methods but in today’s world it just puts you in the simp pile in a woman’s mind. If you’re cold approaching a woman in real life you probably also say “hello beautiful “online to a ho just because she posted a pic on Facebook. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Ok. I’ll concede It works but not as effective as other methods. Every nicca hollers at a woman. Women because of social media all have an army of simps giving them attention. In the old world before social media cold approach would be one of the best methods but in today’s world it just puts you in the simp pile in a woman’s mind. If you’re cold approaching a woman in real life you probably also say “hello beautiful “online to a ho just because she posted a pic on Facebook. :yeshrug:

It ain't got a damn thing to do with social media or "looking like a simp" or any of that nonsense you're talking about..

It's about having the balls and the confidence to approach and meet a woman you find attractive.

Going by your logic it's best to stay away from trying to meet a woman unless she approaches you first which to me is absolutely ridiculous and cowardice..

Some of the best sex/ love/ marriages/ relationships began with a cold approach so again I don't know wtf you're talking about.

Closed mouths don't get fed nikka

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
It ain't got a damn thing to do with social media or "looking like a simp" or any of that nonsense you're talking about..

It's about having the balls and the confidence to approach and meet a woman you find attractive.

Going by your logic it's best to stay away from trying to meet a woman unless she approaches you first which to me is absolutely ridiculous and cowardice..

Some of the best sex/ love/ marriages/ relationships began with a cold approach so again I don't know wtf you're talking about.

Closed mouths don't get fed nikka
I still ain’t doing it and I’ve got a girl. My strategy works for me. :yeshrug:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If she's with a family member, even her dad, I'm shooting my shot. Shyt is weird but family members like me.:skip:
You'll actually gain a lot of respect from a woman if you approach her in front of her family members, especially her father. Shows confidence and you aren't a scary little bytch.

I get it because I get approached too, but I honestly feel like that is starting the entire relationship(whatever it may lead to whether that's just fukking or something more serious) on the wrong foot to just let a woman dictate how things start. I just like to take charge and make sure everything is on my terms. I need a woman to know from jump that dikk drives this car we riding in, not p*ssy.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You'll actually gain a lot of respect from a woman if you approach her in front of her family members, especially her father. Shows confidence and you aren't a scary little bytch.

I get it because I get approached too, but I honestly feel like that is starting the entire relationship(whatever it may lead to whether that's just fukking or something more serious) on the wrong foot to just let a woman dictate how things start. I just like to take charge and make sure everything is on my terms. I need a woman to know from jump that dikk drives this car we riding in, not p*ssy.
I understand that but I lead my relationship and she approached me.

For me, leading has nothing to do with approaching a woman.

This girl hollered at me and tried to get to know me and I evaluated whether or not she was worth dealing with. When you got multiple women trying to get with you this allows you the grace to see who works the hardest to campaign and this allows you to pick based off of those parameters. So I’m taking things on my own terms just in a different way.

In your dynamic the woman chose you. You walked up to her and she allowed you in. In my example I chose the woman. I’m still dictating how things start because I’m trying to see if she’s worth being in my space to begin with. By being the chooser I am the one with the power and she knows it. Therefore dikk runs my relationship.

How does p*ssy run the relationship if a woman approaches you exactly? So you’re saying if a woman plays with her hair, giggles when you’re in her presence and you go for it she runs the relationship? A man only runs the relationship if he runs up on women he’s never met before?