Votes: 24 13.1%

• Total voters

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And even if you want to argue that baal in every context it's written in hebrew is referring to some Hamite diety you can flip to 3rd John 1:12 it's a brotha by the name Demetrius who is doing the work of the most high and receives a good report from the body.

Demetrius is a pagan name meaning worshipper of Demeter a female greek goddess. But according to you, he's blaspheming. GTFOH!

4pZ3j3v.png
rather than look at the interpretations, lets consider the name Baal in another context, what stories are associated with Baal in the bible vs stories associated with him elsewhere (IE where he came from)?

perhaps the reason "baal-peor" and "baal-zaphon" are named by Moses may have been done purposefully if you consider the context of Moses being the creator of Pharaoh (Exodus 7)
1200px-Min_mirror.svg.png

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
1200px-Min_mirror.svg.png
Brotha MMS what the hell is going on in this spoiler?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Right, sure it doesn't. If my username was lil nikka shoot em up you would have no problem.

Yeah calling yourself lord isn't blasphemous. You can find women/servants calling their husbands/ rulers lord/master in the scriptures. And if David can name an entire location Baal Perazim I'm sure just my username will checkout.

Not my will but the father's
Nope. I would have a problem. And the moral of the lil shoot em up” story would be do you though.

You are not referencing back to Lord God. You are referencing yourself.

Same difference. I don’t like your username nor a lil’ shoot em up username.

Do you though.

• Dap

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nope. I would have a problem. And the moral of the lil shoot em up” story would be do you though.

You are not referencing back to Lord God. You are referencing yourself.

Same difference. I don’t like your username nor a lil’ shoot em up username.

Do you though.

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH HIS USERNAME?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Do you though.
Did you even reference any scriptures in your rant? I did. So someone can be named after a female goddess Demeter and that's ok. Gideon can be called Jerubaal and that's fine but the line is drawn at my username.
soulja-boy-walk-out.gif

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH HIS USERNAME?
People hate what they don't understand.

• Dap

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Did you even reference any scriptures in your rant? I did. So someone can be named after a female goddess Demeter and that's ok. Gideon can be called Jerubaal and that's fine but the line is drawn at my username.
soulja-boy-walk-out.gif

WHATS HIS PROBLEM THO?

I DONT FOLLOW

THAT ITS HEBREW? OR “BLASPHEMOUS”??

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I think both.

1.THE SCRIPTURES IS IN HEBREW

2.NOTHING BLASPHEMOUS OF THE WORD LORD. IN HEBREW, WE USE THE WORD ADONI (MY LORD) AS A FORM OF “MR.” WHEN ADDRESSING SOMEONE SARCASTICALLY. ITS THE SAME LIKE CLAIMING THE WORD “OVERSEER” IS BLASPHEMOUS. JUST BECAUSE GOD IS THE OVERSEER OF MANKIND DOESNT MAKE IT BLASPHEMOUS TO CALL SOMEONE ELSE THE OVERSEER OF SOMETHING ELSE.. LOL

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, I always took you for a rational dude.

But this... yikes. :why:

First of all, you're making assumptions here-- no one (scientists) says the universe "created itself"-- that's a strawman. The current position of cosmologists is that the universe has always existed in one form or another, and may be a part of an infinite parallel with other universes.

Second, a supernatural being by definition cannot exist in nature, otherwise, it would be natural. As far as I'm aware, the gods of man interact with men, thereby making them a paradox-- they are no longer supernatural if men can hear them, for example. Their voices can only be heard if there is a medium, such as air. That, by definition, would make them a natural being, hence the paradox.

So no, it's not perfectly logical, most especially because the god of the bible, at least, is described as looking like us, meaning he can be seen, meaning he's not supernatural, meaning none of this makes sense.

True but I think he means superhuman

• Dap

Xcenai

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Caribbean
religion is just cope

people just can't accept the nothingness after you die ... like how it was before you were born

I just want to see alien life before I die. Even if it's just a microbe.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
soulja-boy-walk-out.gif

I understand very well. Resorting to ad hominem attacks and gifs doesn’t bolster your point.

WHATS HIS PROBLEM THO?

I DONT FOLLOW

THAT ITS HEBREW? OR “BLASPHEMOUS”??

:jbhmm:
The duplicitousness is the problem.