• Maybe but not completely sure

Votes: 24 13.1%

• Total voters

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I saw so many people in this thread defend the Big Bang Theory/science, but what now since the JW Telescope pretty much debunked that?

I always say, none of us knows shyt about shyt. Everything we think we know is pretty much nothing but a guess.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I saw so many people in this thread defend the Big Bang Theory/science, but what now since the JW Telescope pretty much debunked that?

I always say, none of us knows shyt about shyt. Everything we think we know is pretty much nothing but a guess.

The JW telescope didn't debunk the Big Bang Theory, it just looked like there were larger galaxies in the early universe than scientists had thought there would be. A closer examination suggests nothing out of the ordinary.

I do agree with your last statement though. People on both sides claim far more certainty than is ever justified.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

What do you personally believe yourself?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS
Daps
@I Really Mean It do you believe in God and Jesus Christ? Have you read the Bible before?
my parents took us to sunday school until we were 10, at which point they asked if we wanted to continue. my siblings and i gave a firm no.

i’m agnostic. i don’t reject god, thinking we had to have been “created” by something, but i also accept that the scope of what birthed existence is so unfathomable as to be beyond the comprehension of even the most brilliant mind.