Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
YOU WANA KNOW WHATS MORE ARROGANT?

THINKING THAT YOU’RE THE GREATEST THING IN THIS UNIVERSE

NOTHING IS BIGGER THAN U

THATS LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF ARROGANCE
God loves the humble and the charitable and those who love with a clean spirit. We are dealt with by him by our own works. Its better to forgive him and remember what Isaiah prophecied:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
@Th3Birdman you should look into spinoza’s ethics. He asked the same questions you do, and came to a more reasonable and scientific approach that had him excommunicated by his Jewish peers.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
My brother, I think you quoted the wrong person because I ain't said none of this.
But you are forgetting he lives in you. So when you use him for wickedness he remembers it and his echo will return to you.

This is why there is a law and why there is a testimony. It persists because he wills it, as I said before reconsider God, not as someone you should fear but as one you should respect as he is the only one who will save you from what is outside of him which is nothing.

Balak (Hebrew: בָּלָק Bālāq)[1] was a king of Moab described in the Book of Numbers in the Hebrew Bible, where his dealings with the prophet Balaam are recounted. Balak tried to engage Balaam for the purpose of cursing the migrating Israelite community.[2] On his journey to meet the princes of Moab, Balaam is stopped by an angel of the lord after beating his donkey. He tells the angel he will return home: "I have sinned, for I did not know that you stood against me on the road". The angel instructs Balaam to attend the meeting with the princes of Moab but to "say only what I tell you".[3] According to Numbers 22:2, and Joshua 24:9, Balak was the son of Zippor.

Last edited:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
You and I are both atheist. There are thousands of gods you don't believe in.

You simply believe in 1 more than I do. :youngsabo:
You believe the world just happened I believe it was created. Neither 1 of us knows who’s right. That’s why it’s a belief. I don’t knock you for the way u think

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You believe the world just happened I believe it was created. Neither 1 of us knows who’s right. That’s why it’s a belief. I don’t knock you for the way u think

No, I know the world simply IS, and you believe in a doctrine for which there is no evidence.

That's not a knock, it's stating a fact.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This nikka showed up to me after I woke up from a two week coma :whoa:
ravana_s_raid_by_shaatish_d9w3164-fullview.jpg

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Genesis 1 implies the earth has always existed (limitless dark water) or was declared in a contextual statement: "In the beginning, God created the Heaven and the Earth".

So the waters of the virgin were passed over by the spirit of God, and it spoke to the waters: "Let there be light! and there was light"

And it was so

Then God separated the light from the darkness of the water and called that part of the water Day and the other part of the water that did not have light Night.

Then on the second day, he made an expanse within the waters of morning and evening (inside the previous pattern) and he called it heaven and it separated the waters above the firmament and below it.

From that context the third day makes more sense (he made the dust of the ground using the firmament to bring about the dry land and seas)

And so on. So reality could be taken to be something emergent and actively created at the same time.

When you speak the words dont just recite them, resuscitate them and the nature of Gods words will resemble a current :banderas:

Last edited:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
You’re wrong you can’t prove the world “just is”
If you can assert there is a cosmic being a priori, why would it be unreasonable to say the world “just is” when that is immediately perceived through our senses and experience?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I think God exists but I don’t think he’s actively involved with his creation. I basically have a kind of Deist view about God

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
If you can assert there is a cosmic being a priori, why would it be unreasonable to say the world “just is” when that is immediately perceived through our senses and experience?
You can say whatever you’d like. If you know then you can prove with facts. I’m not disputing what he can say. I’m disputing what he says he KNOWS because it can’t be proven

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
@Th3Birdman I respect your debate bro energy. :wow:I don't argue religion anymore but I think you would be interested in some debate channels I know on Discord. Also, have you heard of or debated Darth Dawkins? :lolbron:

-----------------------
@MMS I still have your thread on my reading list, I expect to get around to it towards the end of the year.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You can say whatever you’d like. If you know then you can prove with facts. I’m not disputing what he can say. I’m disputing what he says he KNOWS because it can’t be proven

That doesn't even make sense. The world exists, that is what I'm saying. That is a neutral statement. You are saying it was created, a positive statement.

YOU are the one burdened with proof, as you claim something happened. I'm simply saying the world IS.

@Th3Birdman I respect your debate bro energy. :wow:I don't argue religion anymore but I think you would be interested in some debate channels I know on Discord. Also, have you heard of or debated Darth Dawkins? :lolbron:

-----------------------
@MMS I still have your thread on my reading list, I expect to get around to it towards the end of the year.

Yes I've heard of him.

"Don't overtalk me" head ass lol

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Yes I've heard of him.

"Don't overtalk me" head ass lol
I would love to see you debate him, both Darth and Batman. Darth has me blocked, he was once given his own space in our vegan debate discord and he just started blocking people that were actually able to challenge his presup nonsense, he ended up getting ran off the server when he decided to step out of religion for a bit debate COVID-19 reporting.

His time on the vegan server, he couldn't handle the idea of agnosticism. :mjlol: :

Topic that got him ran off: