• Total voters

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

The Paladin
The Knights of Westmarch who felled the armies of mighty Leoric are pure at heart and closely follow the teachings of Zakarum, the Religion of the Light. A battle-ready warrior for whom faith is a shield, the Paladin fights for what he believes to be right. His steadfastness gives him powers to bestow blessings to his friends and wreak cruel justice on foes. There are those who call the Paladin an overwrought zealot, but others recognize in him the strength and goodness of the Light.
Belus was the son of Poseidon and Libya. He may also be Busiris, son of Libya, ruler of Egypt, killed by Heracles,[citation needed] although Heracles was born many generations after Belus since he was a grandchild of Perseus; see Argive genealogy below. According to Pausanias, Belus founded a temple of Heracles in Babylon.[4]

The Bibliotheca also claims that Agenor was Belus' twin brother. Belus ruled in Egypt, and Agenor ruled over Sidon and Tyre in Phoenicia. The wife of Belus has been named as Achiroe, allegedly daughter of the river-god Nilus.[5] Her sons Aegyptus and Danaus were twins. Later Aegyptus ruled over Egypt and Arabia, and Danaus ruled over Libya. Pseudo-Apollodorus says that it was Euripides who added Cepheus and Phineus as additional sons of Belus.

In the Hesiodic Catalogue of Women, Belus was also the father of a daughter named Thronia on whom Hermaon, that is Hermes, fathered Arabus, presumably the eponym of Arabia.[6]

According to Pherecydes of Athens, Belus also had a daughter named Damno who married Agenor (Belus' brother, her uncle) and bore to him Phoenix and two daughters named Isaie, and Melia, these becoming wives respectively to sons of Belus (their cousins) Aegyptus and Danaus.[7] Yet another source says that the daughter of Belus who married Agenor was named Antiope.[8]

Some sources make Belus the father of Lamia[9][10] while Antoninus mentions him as the father of Thias (father of Smyrna) by the nymph Orithyia.[11]

Nonnus[12] makes Belus the father of five sons, namely Phineus, Phoenix, Agenor (identified as the father of Cadmus), Aegyptus, and Danaus, though Nonnus elsewhere makes Phineus to be Cadmus' brother.[13] Nonnus has Cadmus identify Belus as "the Libyan Zeus" and refer to the "new voice of Zeus Asbystes", meaning the oracle of Zeus Ammon at Asbystes.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Double Minded, and incoherent. A more robust study but I listed sources for everything I said and we have people in the thread who speak, read and write Hebrew substantiating the point.

With all love Sis, You getting blocked. I'm applying proverbs 23:9 with all love.

I don't want a double-minded person dealing with a spirit of pride and confusion messaging me.

THATS A WOMAN? LOL

I GUESS THAT EXPLAINS THE EMOTIONAL AURA BEHIND THE POSTS

:ehh:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Egypt, d'oh!

Y'shaʿyahu 43:7 answers the most fundamental of all questions: why did God create man?
An interesting thing about Egypt (and Diablo 2) is that Egypt practiced "cattle divination" meaning they studied the movements and behaviors of cows as a predictor of things to come. They even reliably found a specific cow with specific "bolt" markings as a herald of their national deity

in diablo 2 there is a secret cow level :jbhmm: what if they forgot "my name" for Poseidon?
1668787014801.jpeg

if a cow could speak what would it say about mcdonalds?

Last edited:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Exodus 3:13-14 KJV
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? [14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

John 8:56-58 KJV
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. [57] Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? [58] Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
if the world is fine tuned for humans why can't humans breathe underwater (i.e. > 2/3rds of the planet)?

:patrice:
cause we didn’t stay in the water long enough with the conditions that would force us to have gills, but that’s likely something mammals don’t have in general, even the ones with flippers like whales and dolphins still have to hold their breath.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
cause we didn’t stay in the water long enough with the conditions that would force us to have gills,

let me rephrase:

if the world is fine tuned for humans why didn't god create humans so that they can breathe underwater (i.e. > 2/3rds of the planet)?

but that’s likely something mammals don’t have in general, even the ones with flippers like whales and dolphins still have to hold their breath.

excuse my french but *normal amongst mammals* is not a measuring stick you want to use when talking about human beings.

as there are many things that humans have which are "not normal among animals"

-

while I am here, why would god create some people that are far less intelligent than others.

further, if "sin" why would sin which unevenly precludes understanding in a population be fair?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
let me rephrase:

if the world is fine tuned for humans why didn't god create humans so that they can breathe underwater (i.e. > 2/3rds of the planet)?

excuse my french but *normal amongst mammals* is not a measuring stick you want to use when talking about human beings.

-

while I am here, why would god create some people that are far less intelligent than others.

further, if "sin" why would sin which unevenly precludes understanding in a population be fair?
We’ll consider the fact we have ships and submarines, scuba suits, all that. so we can still traverse the water, just not deeply with our bodies but, with our minds and spirit!

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
let me rephrase:

-

Also to answer why god would create people who are less intelligent and what not, honestly, I don’t think it matters, because it’s our job to live in cohesion with those people in this world he designed for us. When it comes to our behavior and our actions I think he guides us but Limits himself otherwise what would be the point in living if he just runs everything?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Also to answer why god would create people who are less intelligent and what not, honestly, I don’t think it matters, because it’s our job to live in cohesion with those people in this world he designed for us. When it comes to our behavior and our actions I think he guides us but Limits himself otherwise what would be the point in living if he just runs everything?

if some people are dumb they will not be able to understand what less dumb people do. meaning baked in division, misunderstanding and conflict.

like you not understanding the implications of this question.

why would god do that?

why would he create humanity with the built in seed for division undermining our very comprehension and thus ability to understand the world (and him)?

for sport?

kicks?

"perfect" :mjlol: design?