Votes: 24 13.1%

• Total voters

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Th3Birdman I respect your debate bro energy. :wow:I don't argue religion anymore but I think you would be interested in some debate channels I know on Discord. Also, have you heard of or debated Darth Dawkins? :lolbron:

-----------------------
@MMS I still have your thread on my reading list, I expect to get around to it towards the end of the year.
id bookmark this site instead and read it everyday :youngsabo:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
God loves the humble and the charitable and those who love with a clean spirit. We are dealt with by him by our own works. Its better to forgive him and remember what Isaiah prophecied:

HONESTLY THAT MIGHTA BEEN THE DUMBEST TAKE IVE HEARD IN THE HISTORY OF THIS FORUM

AS IF BELIEVING YOURE THE END ALL BE ALL + THE MOST HIGH ISNT THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF ARROGANCE

:snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
HONESTLY THAT MIGHTA BEEN THE DUMBEST TAKE IVE HEARD IN THE HISTORY OF THIS FORUM

AS IF BELIEVING YOURE THE END ALL BE ALL + THE MOST HIGH ISNT THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF ARROGANCE

:snoop:
You think what Isaiah said is dumb? Why? Or are you saying that God doesnt love the humble, charitable etc...

I'm the Gym Moderator in case you were confused :whoa: I remember Isaiah 44 more than most other chapters for a reason

EDIT - you meant his statements :dead: my bad i wasnt sure if you were referring to me

i get fine kush from time to time and i have hit SSJ3 levels but im not that kind of most high.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You think what Isaiah said is dumb? Why? Or are you saying that God doesnt love the humble, charitable etc...

I'm the Gym Moderator in case you were confused :whoa: I remember Isaiah 44 more than most other chapters for a reason

I WAS TALKING ABOUT TH3BIRDMANS IDEA THAT “BELIEVING IN GOD IS ARROGANT” WHEN ITS UNEQUIVOCALLY THE EXACT OPPOSITE

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I WAS TALKING ABOUT TH3BIRDMANS IDEA THAT “BELIEVING IN GOD IS ARROGANT” WHEN ITS UNEQUIVOCALLY THE EXACT OPPOSITE
yeah I see that now, but you know the law is rigid in such a way that our conclusions about those who do not the law send us to condemnation of ourselves or our brother (even if he seems unclean)

so rather than condemn him for what he may be ignorant to, would it not be better to show before God how his grace can lift him out of what he has made for himself with his own dogma?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
yeah I see that now, but you know the law is rigid in such a way that our conclusions about those who do not the law send us to condemnation of ourselves or our brother (even if he seems unclean)

so rather than condemn him for what he may be ignorant to, would it not be better to show before God how his grace can lift him out of what he has made for himself with his own dogma?

SOME PEOPLE ARE BEYOND HELP…..

HE IS THE TYPE THAT THE MORE U TRY TO REASON WITH HIM, THE MORE HE WILL PRETENTIOUSLY LOOK DOWN ON YOU, AND THE STRONGER HE WILL BECOME IN HIS OWN BELIEF

BEST TO JUST LAUGH AT HIS IDIOCY AND LET HIM FIND REALITY ON HIS OWN

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
SOME PEOPLE ARE BEYOND HELP…..

HE IS THE TYPE THAT THE MORE U TRY TO REASON WITH HIM, THE MORE HE WILL PRETENTIOUSLY LOOK DOWN ON YOU, AND THE STRONGER HE WILL BECOME IN HIS OWN BELIEF

BEST TO JUST LAUGH AT HIS IDIOCY AND LET HIM FIND REALITY ON HIS OWN
Sarah did laugh when God said to her she would have a son, but God even gave Sarah who was barren a son. A son whom the entire world would receive Abraham's great blessings.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I believe in a God existing but not completely sure but honestly it all depends on my mood and how my life is at the moment.

When things are going good for me I'll be thanking the Lord and such but when things are treading downwards, or I feel a gloomy impending situation that needs to be faced, my whole thought process of God changes 🤷🏾‍♀️.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I believe in a God existing but not completely sure but honestly it all depends on my mood and how my life is at the moment.

When things are going good for me I'll be thanking the Lord and such but when things are treading downwards, or I feel a gloomy impending situation that needs to be faced, my whole thought process of God changes 🤷🏾‍♀️.
A better way of looking at it is God is always bringing you what you need, it's up to you to discern what to do with it or what not to do with it

your wants can lie to you, as you remember the feelings of material pleasures in the same way you remember the feelings of material pain

but God's blessings and safety come from an immaterial place so if your heart and mind aren't seeking God they will sway with that which is material.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Given the nature of your posting, I'm certain that the idiot you are responding to is talking about me, considering you're actually addressing what they're saying instead of posting random quotes.

Sccit is simply a person that follows me around on this board ever since I sonned him MONTHS ago. He frivolously reps 25 people so that he can come back around and neg me. Threatened to kill me, actually, if memory serves.

He has taken to dapping Rhakim, a person he hates and called the worst names simply because they are currently debating me.

He's obviously in love with me, is what I'm saying. He knows I can't see what he says because I have him on ignore, yet he comes in every thread I'm in anyway lmao. I'm willing to bet every single post he's made in this thread (and there are 18) are all about me.

But he won't catch any fades and would rather shoot, because he's a p*ssy. :yeshrug:

Aren't you, Jeremy? :sas1:

• Sad

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Given the nature of your posting, I'm certain that the idiot you are responding to is talking about me, considering you're actually addressing what they're saying instead of posting random quotes.

Sccit is simply a person that follows me around on this board ever since I sonned him MONTHS ago. He frivolously reps 25 people so that he can come back around and neg me. Threatened to kill me, actually, if memory serves.

He has taken to dapping Rhakim, a person he hates and called the worst names simply because they are currently debating me.

He's obviously in love with me, is what I'm saying. He knows I can't see what he says because I have him on ignore, yet he comes in every thread I'm in anyway lmao. I'm willing to bet every single post he's made in this thread (and there are 18) are all about me.

But he won't catch any fades and would rather shoot, because he's a p*ssy. :yeshrug:

Aren't you, Jeremy? :sas1:

Genesis 6:1-3

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Let me help you.

Forgive your brother

Your spoken word is like your son and the records of your testimony are like your daughters.

Genesis 9:12-17
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Genesis 6:1-3

Let me help you.

Forgive your brother

Your spoken word is like your son and the records of your testimony are like your daughters.

Genesis 9:12-17

DONT LISTEN TO THAT WEIRDO, HE CAN READ EVERYTHING IM SAYING

HIS WHOLE SCHTICK IS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY “IGNORING” THAT WHICH IS GREATER THAN HIM.. WHICH IS IRONICALLY WHAT HE’S DOING WIT GOD

HIS ARROGANCE MAKES HIM BELIEVE HIS LIES- THAT IM IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF HIM, AND NOT BECAUSE I WAS TAGGED IN HERE DUE TO MY NATURE OF PARTAKING IN RELIGIOUS DISCUSSIONS

HE LITERALLY THINKS HE’S BIGGER THAN GOD.. HE THINKS IM DAPPING @Rhakim BECAUSE HE’S GOING AT HIM AND NOT BECAUSE HE’S DEFENDING GOD

DUDE IS A NERD WHO WOULD KEEP HIS HEAD DOWN IF HE WAS IN THE PRESENCE OF ME N MY PEOPLES.. ONLINE HE PUFFS HIS CHEST OUT BECAUSE HE HAS A SCREEN TO HIDE BEHIND .. THINKS HE’S FAMOUS BUT GOOGLE HIS NAME AND CLICK NEWS. NOW DO THE SAME WIT ME.. IM TWICE AS FAMOUS BUT STILL HAVE THE HUMILITY NOT TO CLAIM “FAMOUS”

HE CALLIN ME “JEREMY” BECAUSE SOME ANGRY INCEL ONLINE CALLED ME THAT IN SOME RAGE FILLED WRITE UP HE POSTED ON CHEATERS.COM (LMAO), BUT THAT ISNT EVEN MY NAME NOR IS ANYTHING IN THE WRITE UP ROOTED IN REALITY

THE GODLESS WILL REMAIN CONFUSED

• Dap

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yes, it's very interesting.

So yeah you also have the Canaanite deity.

Same in the Hebrew. A Lord is someone who rules or govern over others. So you can see how that can be applied to something as simple as a Husband or a idol god.

If other people are conflated by the scriptures that's on them. But I can see why a black man calling himself lord would get under people's skin. Posters got all types of usernames on here but this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Has nothing to do with you being black. Your intentions are the issue.

You know the history, yet and still you chose the name. Either context is blasphemous.

Do you though.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Has nothing to do with you being black.
Right, sure it doesn't. If my username was lil nikka shoot em up you would have no problem.
You know the history, yet and still you chose the name. Either context is blasphemous.
Yeah calling yourself lord isn't blasphemous. You can find women/servants calling their husbands/ rulers lord/master in the scriptures. And if David can name an entire location Baal Perazim I'm sure just my username will checkout.

Do you though.
Not my will but the father's

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
And even if you want to argue that baal in every context it's written in hebrew is referring to some Hamite diety you can flip to 3rd John 1:12 it's a brotha by the name Demetrius who is doing the work of the most high and receives a good report from the body.

Demetrius is a pagan name meaning worshipper of Demeter a female greek goddess. But according to you, he's blaspheming. GTFOH!

4pZ3j3v.png