Do yall think John Boyega got next??

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
damn yall were acting like boyega was gonna be that dude before star wars drop. now he aint shyt to yall lol

Well yeah... but seeing how SW turned out..

I'mma still root for him, but his gotta start pickin better stuff. this finn shyt is not a good look

Daps
Why the fukk has Finn got an American Accent in Star Wars when Daisy Ridley’s character gets to keep her British accent and Star Wars characters don’t come from any specific country

Jards

All Star
Daps
There's no stars that can sell a movie off name alone now because the internet happened. The internet can kill a film dead before it even comes out (see Justice League). People have more information and influences to choose whether to see a film now than the Headliner alone. Most those dudes named that could sell a film off name alone back in day (Cruise, Pitt, etc) have had major flops of recent because people aren't falling for that bullshyt of 'such and such is in this movie so it's gotta be good'. Before the internet that's pretty much all people had to go on unless they read reviews in the press and I doubt the casual film goer was doing that back in the days. If Tom Cruise's the Mummy was released back in the 90's before people got clued up to the internet it probably would've been a hit. If Brendan Frasers the Mummy was released today there's a good chance it would flop.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Why the fukk has Finn got an American Accent in Star Wars when Daisy Ridley’s character gets to keep her British accent and Star Wars characters don’t come from any specific country
Because the british accent especially the posh one she uses makes her sound authoritative, regal and of course superior naturally. But when heard amongst wookie, robot speak and boyega's nondescript american accent it just compounds it

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm afraid his time to grab the ring has passed. 2017 was his shot but the Dark Tower was a major flop and that romance under extreme movie was meh. He is just a side guy or a small movie leading man.
Never understood the hype its like bad american accent/ performance after bad accent/performance but no one would care all because he once played string bell. Then the black james bond craze started and i was like :mindblown: all in all he is who we thought he was nothing more than a squint. Stringer was a fluke and come to think of it other than getting the accent down was the character ever called upon to cry, laugh or display vulnerability?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
On the low LaKeith Stanfield could have next. He's still in his mid 20's has a few notable roles already and is in a successful television too. If he chooses his next few roles wisely he could be the next big thing for real.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
On the low LaKeith Stanfield could have next. He's still in his mid 20's has a few notable roles already and is in a successful television too. If he chooses his next few roles wisely he could be the next big thing for real.
he cool but he doesnt have the face of a leading man

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
im guessing american accent is more intimidating i guess