Do noisy neighbors bother you?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I live in a duplex, it’s a older lady below me who is very quiet and she works nights, I’m gone majority of the day so it works out pretty well:ehh:

Her grandkids that visit a 2-3x our the week are making me not wanna renew my lease in March. It’s two of them, they can’t be no more than 7 or 8. Ball bouncing at 10pm, screeching and making ape like noises, jumping and running across the floor all the time.

Should I go down there and talk to her? Like I said, the days the grandkids ain’t there it is quiet as a church mouse. She’s older and a nice lady I don’t wanna be an a$$hole or anything, I mean, I was a bad ass lil kid at one point too :manny:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I told The Coli about the people who I used to live under last year. Bad ass little kids, bout 3 or 4 of them, stomping around and shyt, body slamming each other, running the Indy 500, dropping bowling balls and shyt. 8AM to about 10PM, and the shyt got even more egregious during the pandemic. That shyt would go on until 3, 4 in the morning. I was about to end up on the evening news one day. You know when you right on the edge of sleep and something just yanks you out of it? Yeah one of them bad ass kids dropped something, jolted me awake, I saw red and got hot, and man I was about to murder that entire household. Made a couple complaints but people don't change unless they want to. Eventually said fukk it and moved to a new unit. I was able to sleep through the night for the first time in probably 5, 6 months.

Of course, I moved into another ground unit. Got lucky for 2 or 3 months because the people above were moving out the same day I did my walk through. A family with some teenagers moved in and disturbed me a little, but at least they were in a similar schedule to me and wound down around 9 or 10. They've since moved out and I got another family with kids above me :snoop:. Them kids run back and forth and scream bloody murder, but to their credit, they're on a schedule. I can generally count on them to be active from about 8 to 8. They make me mad from time to time, but they haven't put me on the war path so far.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I told The Coli about the people who I used to live under last year. Bad ass little kids, bout 3 or 4 of them, stomping around and shyt, body slamming each other, running the Indy 500, dropping bowling balls and shyt. 8AM to about 10PM, and the shyt got even more egregious during the pandemic. That shyt would go on until 3, 4 in the morning. I was about to end up on the evening news one day. You know when you right on the edge of sleep and something just yanks you out of it? Yeah one of them bad ass kids dropped something, jolted me awake, I saw red and got hot, and man I was about to murder that entire household. Made a couple complaints but people don't change unless they want to. Eventually said fukk it and moved to a new unit. I was able to sleep through the night for the first time in probably 5, 6 months.

Of course, I moved into another ground unit. Got lucky for 2 or 3 months because the people above were moving out the same day I did my walk through. A family with some teenagers moved in and disturbed me a little, but at least they were in a similar schedule to me and wound down around 9 or 10. They've since moved out and I got another family with kids above me :snoop:. Them kids run back and forth and scream bloody murder, but to their credit, they're on a schedule. I can generally count on them to be active from about 8 to 8. They make me mad from time to time, but they haven't put me on the war path so far.

time stack that bread and get a condo or a house.

this corona shyt is gonna be going on forever and that means every fukkin pet peeve you can imagine will pop up in at some point and drive you insane. Just know when to say when and move on.

When you have to wonder to yourself why these apartments are built with floors made of construction paper then it’s time to get the fukk out. Do it sooner than later for the sake of your sanity breh. Get your money right and find a broker

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

this corona shyt is gonna be going on forever and that means every fukkin pet peeve you can imagine will pop up in at some point and drive you insane. Just know when to say when and move on.

When you have to wonder to yourself why these apartments are built with floors made of construction paper then it’s time to get the fukk out. Do it sooner than later for the sake of your sanity breh. Get your money right and find a broker
These new apartments are trash for that reason. You need something built before 1980 to have some good soundproof.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Yeah that's on the cards. I'm going to pay this car off and then save up a down payment on a house. It's a damn shame because the apartments I live in are pretty decent, the area is habitable (heard gunshots a few nights, tried to price myself away from that shyt, but what can you do :francis: ), close to work. Inconsiderate people always fukk it up for everyone else. But like I said, this new batch is bearable.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Depends...

I would say neighbors where grown ass men pop fireworks randomly in the middle of the night bother me more...

or ones that randomly smoke weed

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
yeah only time it was an issue was when i was in college junior year...i was in a house with a different unit on each floor three floors. i was in the bottom and there were these girls on the second who were always yelling

there was a couple living on the third floor and they got so annoyed by it they just moved out.

then one night the smoke alarm started going off. we assumed that one of them just smoked or something cause the alarms were sensitive and would just go off. then after like five minutes it hadnt stopped and we went upstairs. one of them had been home alone, tried to cook mac and cheese drunk and passed out on the couch :gucci:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
My apartment is lowkey af... thick walls, heavy ass doors, etc. I’m probably the loudest when im there on my side if the floor because me and my homie be talking shyt and watching sports

But at my house... i dont know. The neighbors across the street be annoying because they work on cars like its a fukking garage but thats about it. I be annoyed with more other shyt in the neighborhood (junky ass neighbors, feeding strays so they always come around shytting everywhere or looking for food, abandoned ass cars, etc.)

But this new years was especially annoying... these dudes are in love with fireworks over here

:ohhh: My nikka got a honeycomb hideout and a crib
:salute: props

Man i got stories for your ass from living in the apt complex i live in,

it was a lesbo couple that shared a wall with me, they were either fukking or fighting, no in between

It was young boys that stayed up under me at one point, I’m guessing the one whose lease it was let they Patna cruise the couch, well one day they got to scrapping eventually they bounced

then this one chick moved across from me, and her dude moved in, not sure how many of them lived in that bytch but i know her and buddy, would go at it, sometimes he’d bounce, but would eventually come back, one day they was arguing and he shot at her:skip: they some how made up and he touched down enough that she popped up pregnant :snoop: Eventually they moved out recently

but the one that took the cake was my upstairs neighbors it was two chicks ( i guess family) plus the one chick dude, well they (the girls) had a huge fight including them arguing in the parking lot as she got her shyt and got picked up by more family then I’m not sure if dude was her family another nikka she was fukking or the dudes family, but he started staying up there and between them kids especially the little one ( probably 5-7 years old) would rip and run around the house and fall then run more. I’m like wtf so they doing this and you don’t say shyt you cool with it :martin: then this nikka would purposely go out on the balcony and play music on his speaker loud af especially after 5 on a weekday after the staff left,and some weekends, i complained so much to the leasing office. They eventually calmed down but that was pure hell

Across from me in the building facing mine there was a couple of lesbo couples living next to each other they stayed being loud or arguing, it was mom over there too with a kid that obviously had issues and he would act out laying in the street or pulling the fire alarm

yo one time it was a dude highly upset a chick put him out shyt was hilarious

this one time it was a dude and his chick and side piece arguing the side said i know you his girl, but he be fukking me too, at one point they trying to put the main chick in the car she’s refusing to get in, she steady trying to get in the side piece car with the dude he steady putting her out, eventually the side is pissed so she jumps in the mains car, dude pulls off in the sides car, the side follows in the mains car, and i have no clue how that shyt ended but i can only imagine

but you know what it’s quite at my apt complex (knocks on wood) sometimes my new upstairs neighbors argue, I’m like damn bytch why you dealing with this nikka, but to each their own

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:ohhh: My nikka got a honeycomb hideout and a crib
:salute: props

Man i got stories for your ass from living in the apt complex i live in,

it was a lesbo couple that shared a wall with me, they were either fukking or fighting, no in between

It was young boys that stayed up under me at one point, I’m guessing the one whose lease it was let they Patna cruise the couch, well one day they got to scrapping eventually they bounced

then this one chick moved across from me, and her dude moved in, not sure how many of them lived in that bytch but i know her and buddy, would go at it, sometimes he’d bounce, but would eventually come back, one day they was arguing and he shot at her:skip: they some how made up and he touched down enough that she popped up pregnant :snoop: Eventually they moved out recently

but the one that took the cake was my upstairs neighbors it was two chicks ( i guess family) plus the one chick dude, well they (the girls) had a huge fight including them arguing in the parking lot as she got her shyt and got picked up by more family then I’m not sure if dude was her family another nikka she was fukking or the dudes family, but he started staying up there and between them kids especially the little one ( probably 5-7 years old) would rip and run around the house and fall then run more. I’m like wtf so they doing this and you don’t say shyt you cool with it :martin: then this nikka would purposely go out on the balcony and play music on his speaker loud af especially after 5 on a weekday after the staff left,and some weekends, i complained so much to the leasing office. They eventually calmed down but that was pure hell

Across from me in the building facing mine there was a couple of lesbo couples living next to each other they stayed being loud or arguing, it was mom over there too with a kid that obviously had issues and he would act out laying in the street or pulling the fire alarm

yo one time it was a dude highly upset a chick put him out shyt was hilarious

this one time it was a dude and his chick and side piece arguing the side said i know you his girl, but he be fukking me too, at one point they trying to put the main chick in the car she’s refusing to get in, she steady trying to get in the side piece car with the dude he steady putting her out, eventually the side is pissed so she jumps in the mains car, dude pulls off in the sides car, the side follows in the mains car, and i have no clue how that shyt ended but i can only imagine

but you know what it’s quite at my apt complex (knocks on wood) sometimes my new upstairs neighbors argue, I’m like damn bytch why you dealing with this nikka, but to each their own
Stay out of that shyt, most times it's the chick saying some slick shyt starting the arguments. Mind yours but only certain things I would complain about.

I got the apartment because my girl called herself "kicking me out".. so I got my own spot and let her pay all the bills in the house now. She like "Are you coming back when the lease is up??" I'm like " :yeshrug:" but I be at the house more than the apartment some weeks. I subleased a room to my homie so I save a lil bit for now.

But yeah, can't stand her controlling and insecure bullshyt, and once she called herself "kicking me out" she got in her feelings when I started talking to other women because in my mind, after I paid over half the bills, that shyt is done.

She's insisting it's not... for now anyway. We'll see

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Stay out of that shyt, most times it's the chick saying some slick shyt starting the arguments. Mind yours but only certain things I would complain about.

I got the apartment because my girl called herself "kicking me out".. so I got my own spot and let her pay all the bills in the house now. She like "Are you coming back when the lease is up??" I'm like " :yeshrug:" but I be at the house more than the apartment some weeks. I subleased a room to my homie so I save a lil bit for now.

But yeah, can't stand her controlling and insecure bullshyt, and once she called herself "kicking me out" she got in her feelings when I started talking to other women because in my mind, after I paid over half the bills, that shyt is done.

She's insisting it's not... for now anyway. We'll see

oh please believe, my name is west and i stay out they mess, but what’s funny these will be the same women older and defeated and be like why are there no good men, or we aren’t protected

yeah, only way I’d move into something with a chick is I’m either added to the lease or i get the spot, and it’s in my name, so if and when they get in they feelings, they can’t put me out,but i understand get ya own shyt so she can’t laud that shyt over your head

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
oh please believe, my name is west and i stay out they mess, but what’s funny these will be the same women older and defeated and be like why are there no good men, or we aren’t protected

yeah, only way I’d move into something with a chick is I’m either added to the lease or i get the spot, and it’s in my name, so if and when they get in they feelings, they can’t put me out, but i understand get ya own shyt so she can’t laud that shyt over your head
Our plan was to have her lease this spot, we fix it up, rent it out, then I use my VA and lease another spot for just us...

She gonna fukk that plan up though if she keeps this insecure ass, controlling shyt up. Because I could still move and use my VA somewhere else