Do noisy neighbors bother you?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I live in old built apartments, the walls are quite thick, just the people underneath me have a baby & sometimes the baby cries a lot.

When lockdown happened, I upgraded my home entertainment system, with a subwoofer. Sometimes my girl loves to blast it loud playing her music or watching a movie. So far no ones has complained tho
People probably hate y'all :mjlol:, low frequencies travel far.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It ain't even 7 and them kids running back and forth :gucci:. Is no running in the house not as common a rule as I thought?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I was one of multiple people dapping a post that called you out for your foolishness and you randomly decided to threaten to fight me, just for dapping the post, instead of even addressing the shyt you were getting called out on. And the same poster whose post I dapped repeatedly called you out for the dumb shyt you were saying, as did others, and all you did was just keep talking about fake fights.

This is what he said to you:

You never addressed any of the shyt he's calling you out on, you just kept posturing about fighting me instead of the man calling you out.

Now, how does that have anything to do with the fact that you've never once questioned the fact that I'm from Inglewood, but then you rush in and claim it now just cause @Mowgli's being goofy and you're still hurt that I don't let go of the fact that you were co-signing White Supremacists?

Yeah I did respond back to the post and the threats of nikkas wanting to kick my ass lol and nikkas consigning the threat and your were one if them and you "claim" to be from Inglewood. Your closer than New Jersey lol, so like I said pull up and kick my ass:

Bro your doing the e-flexing, you said you last post, that I quoted I need my ass kick....that is a threat you made lol. I just want to understand who is going to kick my ass lol @Rhakim is from Inglewood, I'm from Inglewood. @Barnett114 lives in LA, help set something up

I never asked for an apology, stand by your words. Neely Fuller teaches us not to ask for an apology:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I'm that neighbor who stays stinking the block up smoking weed all the time. I've resorted to smoking in the bathroom with the vent on the last few weeks to try and be more courteous. I live in a townhouse so everything is connected, not really easy to go outside for a low-key smoke at times.

I've got Asians next door and one AM as I'm burning in my yard I hear them talking about "What's that smell?" and the son going "It smells like someone is smoking marijuana!" and they instantly closed their kitchen window. :beli:

I'm newish on the block and the youngest by a solid 10-15 years so I'm sure I've already got the label.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They would need really high volume for me to hear them. But on the flip i know i piss them off

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a neighbor upstairs where she'll play music from like 1pm to 11pm every Friday and Saturday where you can hear the lyrics clearly. First I try to talk to her which kind of worked for like a weekend. Then I just started to play music before 1 and after 11 of the opposite genre which I hope she would hate. That worked for like a few weekends. Then instead of going directly to her door to complain I would use the lobby intercom which would have an extremely loud bell to whoever youre calling. So I would repeatedly keep ringing her place when her music was on. That finally worked.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These fukking kids upstairs are having daily track meets you can just hear them running around and banging shyt. I’ve called the front office to snitch Atleast 4 times in two months. How the fukk the adults there just let the fukking kids keep running around is beyond me. I’ve banged on the ceiling before because they was making noise at 11pm and shyt. I’m damn near ready to go up there and knock on their door like :birdman:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
These fukking kids upstairs are having daily track meets you can just hear them running around and banging shyt. I’ve called the front office to snitch Atleast 4 times in two months. How the fukk the adults there just let the fukking kids keep running around is beyond me. I’ve banged on the ceiling before because they was making noise at 11pm and shyt. I’m damn near ready to go up there and knock on their door like :birdman:
full

Man fukk people and they kids.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I honestly don’t give a fukk.

My neighbor we all here either black or Mexican (minority neighborhood..... really no white folks)

And the Mexicans be having these fiestas on weekends:mjlol:

shyt be loud as fukk and they be going at it in the summer till like 3am.

And no one gives a fukk:mjlol:

If I lived in a white neighborhood this shyt would not play:lolbron:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Only issue I had was the lady upstairs playing loud ass Gospel music at 4am in the morning :deadmanny:.

Not gonna lie, we were the loud neighbors, when we were kids.