Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:ohhh: My nikka got a honeycomb hideout and a crib
:salute: props

Man i got stories for your ass from living in the apt complex i live in,

it was a lesbo couple that shared a wall with me, they were either fukking or fighting, no in between

It was young boys that stayed up under me at one point, I’m guessing the one whose lease it was let they Patna cruise the couch, well one day they got to scrapping eventually they bounced

then this one chick moved across from me, and her dude moved in, not sure how many of them lived in that bytch but i know her and buddy, would go at it, sometimes he’d bounce, but would eventually come back, one day they was arguing and he shot at her:skip: they some how made up and he touched down enough that she popped up pregnant :snoop: Eventually they moved out recently

but the one that took the cake was my upstairs neighbors it was two chicks ( i guess family) plus the one chick dude, well they (the girls) had a huge fight including them arguing in the parking lot as she got her shyt and got picked up by more family then I’m not sure if dude was her family another nikka she was fukking or the dudes family, but he started staying up there and between them kids especially the little one ( probably 5-7 years old) would rip and run around the house and fall then run more. I’m like wtf so they doing this and you don’t say shyt you cool with it :martin: then this nikka would purposely go out on the balcony and play music on his speaker loud af especially after 5 on a weekday after the staff left,and some weekends, i complained so much to the leasing office. They eventually calmed down but that was pure hell

Across from me in the building facing mine there was a couple of lesbo couples living next to each other they stayed being loud or arguing, it was mom over there too with a kid that obviously had issues and he would act out laying in the street or pulling the fire alarm

yo one time it was a dude highly upset a chick put him out shyt was hilarious

this one time it was a dude and his chick and side piece arguing the side said i know you his girl, but he be fukking me too, at one point they trying to put the main chick in the car she’s refusing to get in, she steady trying to get in the side piece car with the dude he steady putting her out, eventually the side is pissed so she jumps in the mains car, dude pulls off in the sides car, the side follows in the mains car, and i have no clue how that shyt ended but i can only imagine

but you know what it’s quite at my apt complex (knocks on wood) sometimes my new upstairs neighbors argue, I’m like damn bytch why you dealing with this nikka, but to each their own
nikka, you need to move. I would’ve shot the block up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can't stand neighbors who make too much noise.

This apartment two doors over, there was a woman living there and I hadn't had any problem at all. Earlier this week her man moved in. On New Years Eve they were having a loud-ass drunk argument with the door open where he was calling BLM and liberals a bunch of frauds cause they didn't social distance during the riots. Today they were having sex with the window open so you could hear it all. And right now he's blasting 2018 Eminem and Vampire Weekend with the door open again.

Usually when I get heated about neighbor noise it's just one late-ass party and then its over. This fool has been there three days and is already a habitual line-stepper. At what point am I justified walking over and telling them to at least close their shyt? Am I just an old man now?
This happened in Inglewood where you say you live brother?

:francis:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I never lived in an apt where there wasn't 1 or 2 people that would fukk it all up. Even when you get lucky and have a quite neighbor, they move out and it's another dikkhead.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If I had to move again and to anyone else moving... this is the hierarchy of ideal neighbours:

1. Retirees: the only thing you have to worry about is that they’re nosey. Especially if you’re black with money. They are mad envious but they’re quiet 99% of the time.

2. Young professionals: they tend to be respectful for the most part. If you’re living around doctors, lawyers etc, they’ll keep the neighbourhood nice because they’ll want to increase the value. The only downside is that they’ll eventually have kids and if you’re literally next door, you’ll have to endure their children’s life cycle.

After that, everyone else is hit or miss. I wouldn’t live in a neighbourhood that doesn’t have 1 and or 2 as a majority. We all know what the worst type of neighbours are.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't like it but if they are noisy during the day, as long as it's not crazy, I'm pretty chill about that because I like to play music, play games and watch movies on my sound system setup and I'm sure they can hear it a bit. They don't bother me and I don't bother them with it.

However, my cut off point is 10 pm. If you're doing fukk shyt after that time or when I'm trying to sleep, we will have some words. I had some college students above me who used to do this shyt and I yelled at them to shut the fukk up a few times through my door or bang on the ceiling and they are all "sorry" and would stop for a while. They would come from I assume the clubs or bars at 2 am in the morning and hang outside MY door and chat it up. It woke me up and I had to go out there and yell at them. Didn't escalate further before they moved.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
If I had to move again and to anyone else moving... this is the hierarchy of ideal neighbours:

1. Retirees: the only thing you have to worry about is that they’re nosey. Especially if you’re black with money. They are mad envious but they’re quiet 99% of the time.

2. Young professionals: they tend to be respectful for the most part. If you’re living around doctors, lawyers etc, they’ll keep the neighbourhood nice because they’ll want to increase the value. The only downside is that they’ll eventually have kids and if you’re literally next door, you’ll have to endure their children’s life cycle.

After that, everyone else is hit or miss. I wouldn’t live in a neighbourhood that doesn’t have 1 and or 2 as a majority. We all know what the worst type of neighbours are.

going through number 1 right now lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I hate clowns that blast they shyt music so loud the neighbors can hear it...

There is no logical reason for that other than being disrespectful, inconsiderate and straight up stupid...
Whenever I’m driving into a residential area, I just turn my music down or if it’s at night, completely off. Thankfully I live in a detached house but I won’t play any loud music after 9. Despite the fact my neighbours would barely be able to hear it, it’s just simple consideration.

I fukking hate a$$holes who thinks everyone has to Hear their shytty music at 2 am in the morning. Glad I don’t live around riff raff anymore.

going through number 1 right now lol

“So ThrobbingHood, what did you say you do again? Oh really? I thought you were a rapper. That car you’re driving is so nice. Is it financed?” :gucci:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

You can add Asians to that list...

They invaded my area like 15 years ago like a swarm of roaches but I been relatively problem free with them outside of this one fool across the street fukking with my parking...

He stays blocking my two car driveway and I made one of the dogs chase him the last time he did it...

I should of recorded that, shyt was hilarious...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I haven't lived in Inglewood since 2018. Did you really walk in here to run your mouth and not even read the thread? This happened near where my wife's family lives in a slightly different part of L.A.
I just like consistency brother and yes that's why I came in the thread thank you

I just couldn't imagine that happening in Inglewood