Do noisy neighbors bother you?

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I had a very similar situation before I took my current contract so I'm rarely home now. Little to no issues with renters next door until November when this white chick moved in. Nothing bothersome until her man setup there later. Dude is OD loud and annoying. Now the folks above me have kids and they run around but for whatever reason, I can't be mad at kids being kids.
It's official. I hate these folks.

Every week loud arguments/fights, slamming doors, shouting, and their annoying dogs. Literally arguing loud as hell right now.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Shid honestly I haven’t heard a peep from any of my neighbors. It’s quiet..I like it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only lived in an apartment once in my life for about a year…never again…I could hear the fat couple underneath me fukking at night…then this bytch next door used to let her son run head first into the wall…one time I timed it so that I banged the wall loud as hell just as he ran into it…the noise frightened him and he started crying…to get me back this bytch starts slamming the toilet seat at odd hours of the night…so then I started doing it…just an all-around lousy experience

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm that neighbor who stays stinking the block up smoking weed all the time. I've resorted to smoking in the bathroom with the vent on the last few weeks to try and be more courteous. I live in a townhouse so everything is connected, not really easy to go outside for a low-key smoke at times.

I've got Asians next door and one AM as I'm burning in my yard I hear them talking about "What's that smell?" and the son going "It smells like someone is smoking marijuana!" and they instantly closed their kitchen window. :beli:

I'm newish on the block and the youngest by a solid 10-15 years so I'm sure I've already got the label.
Smoke a bong and vape?