Do noisy neighbors bother you?

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
As long as it's music or lovin', not really.

When I turn into Mr Fete I don't want to hear nobody complain. :hubie:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
This apartment two doors over, there was a woman living there and I hadn't had any problem at all. Earlier this week her man moved in. On New Years Eve they were having a loud-ass drunk argument with the door open where he was calling BLM and liberals a bunch of frauds cause they didn't social distance during the riots. Today they were having sex with the window open so you could hear it all. And right now he's blasting 2018 Eminem and Vampire Weekend with the door open again.

This is so awful that it almost reads like fiction.:mjlol:

I feel for you breh, assuming this is real.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Yeah. The lady is a skinny ultra-blond white girl and the guy is this big hairy bearded fellow who looks somewhere ambiguously on the line between hipster and country.
ClassicEmotionalHart-size_restricted.gif

fukk IT!!!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Neighbors annoy TF out of me. I stay in my uncle's house in the old hood (rent is cheap. And the apt. is huge for what I pay, two floors,). Been here almost a decade, house on one side was empty until last year, but they're not too bad besides regular kid noise, no big deal. On the other side, though, them nikkas :francis:. Always fighting or the teenage son blasting trash new nikka rap and rapping along TERRIBLY. I usually don't care, but sometimes it's too much. Sometimes it's late at night, which really annoys me. I let them rock during the day because I'll play my music, and my setup is good, so when I do, they have to deal with it:mjlol:. I sound good, though :mjpls:

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
No, I just was forced to live in multiple shyt living conditions while in college.

Wouldn’t wish it on my worse enemy :mjcry:

:mjcry: I feel you breh, I was in the shyttiest dorm at FSU for 2 years,Smith Hall. We had to share 3 shower stalls and 3 bathroom stalls for a whole floor of 20-25+ girls.. girls would take showers with their roommate in a clutch...they finally demolished that piece of shyt!

:yeshrug: It was what I/my family could afford at the time

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
shiitt I've been the noisy neighbor (music with subwoofer, never any domestic disputes or stomping below). figured there'd be more of us here:lolbron:

calmed down a lot in the last few years, volume levels are limited something crazy and I really only play music from like 8 am - 10 pm. really do need to just get a house so I can not bother anyone else when I wanna blast some dopeboy ra