Do noisy neighbors bother you?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
A house isn’t a real solution if there isn’t enough space between you and your neighbor.

I got these Indian neighbors who just have to be outside all day. Even if they’re in front of their house, I can still hear them talking if my window is open. Not to mention the curry smells emanating from that house...

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I have brazilian neighbors who stay having cousins, etc fly in and stay, they crossed the line 2 times. Once when I moved in, and another about a month ago, literally these muthafukkas were playing loud ass house music on a Tuesday night. knocked on the door and told them to cut that shyt out, I be working, wtf?! :stopitslime:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Looool I remember the apartment I grew up in our room was right beside the stairwell and people would go to the stairwell and smoke up and turnup the whole night there I'm talking till like 5 blasting music. I was a little kid so it was fun but my mom hated it:mjlol:

Never had bad neighbours but I suggest you confront them and be nice about it. If y'all got the same landlord then you could just go directly to him or if you really want to you could call police for a noise complaint :yeshrug:
Don't confront shyt..wtf. Just wake em call with some police calls like the rich white folks used to do in Brentwood when there was late night partying or dogs barking nonstop. Carrie Underwood's street was always dead quiet though.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Thanks for the responses. If it continues then this is gonna be a running vent thread for me. :pachaha:

I ain't calling the damn cops on them unless they get real egregious and go past midnight so it impacts my health. And I'm still waiting to see a cardiologist about that heart shyt so I ain't feeling like confrontation right now. We'll see....maybe if I leave a note on their door letting them know that every kid in the neighborhood can hear the details of their technique when the door/window is open then they'll get a little more shy...

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
fukking hate that shyt :stopitslime:

I went from a place with silent neighbors to living next to this loud ass Mexican family with like a teenager who likes to run around and scream (tho he’s too old for that shyt) and the Asian family above walks around like they weigh 300 pounds always stomping and dropping shyt :francis:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the responses. If it continues then this is gonna be a running vent thread for me. :pachaha:

I ain't calling the damn cops on them unless they get real egregious and go past midnight so it impacts my health. And I'm still waiting to see a cardiologist about that heart shyt so I ain't feeling like confrontation right now. We'll see....maybe if I leave a note on their door letting them know that every kid in the neighborhood can hear the details of their technique when the door/window is open then they'll get a little more shy...

Is the property managed by a leasing/management company? We got property management where I stay, I reached out to them initially and it was chill since. But about a month ago, they was tripping again and I was fed up and I called again and knocked. I wouldn't recommend knocking tho, I was heated at the time and working but I wouldn't recommend all that, just reach out to management (if available) or just call the cops G.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I lived in a bad part of Decatur, Georgia around 2005 - 2006. Every night it sounded like Israel going to war with Hezbollah. Slept just fine.

I went to live with my father a few years later. His wife kids and they kids used to act up a storm day and night. Slept just fine

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I can't stand neighbors who make too much noise.

This apartment two doors over, there was a woman living there and I hadn't had any problem at all. Earlier this week her man moved in. On New Years Eve they were having a loud-ass drunk argument with the door open where he was calling BLM and liberals a bunch of frauds cause they didn't social distance during the riots. Today they were having sex with the window open so you could hear it all. And right now he's blasting 2018 Eminem and Vampire Weekend with the door open again.

Usually when I get heated about neighbor noise it's just one late-ass party and then its over. This fool has been there three days and is already a habitual line-stepper. At what point am I justified walking over and telling them to at least close their shyt? Am I just an old man now?

:mjlol::sas2: