Do noisy neighbors bother you?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
While it wasn't Inglewood it could definitely happen there now. You should see what's happened to some of those Inglewood neighborhoods since SoFi stadium went up. There are places I used to hang that aren't even recognizable anymore. Charge $3000/month for rent and who do you think is going to move in?
Brother I hope you didn't just gooogle Inglewood gentrification.

:leostare:

I'll be watching you.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only if they're doing that shyt in the early morning. I don't care if there's noise at 6 pm, but if it's 4 am and I'm hearing crazy shyt, fukk them!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You so full of shyt, you're just upset that I kept calling you out for supporting Donald fukking Trump. You full well know I'm from Inglewood and have never doubted that before.

Upset this the internet

I found out you "claim" to be from Inglewood from your profile, after you co-signed that I needed by ass kicked and I said since you co-signed that I need my ass kicked and your "from" Inglewood, I gave you an invitation to pull up kick my ass:

Bro your doing the e-flexing, you said in your last post, that I need my ass kick....that is a threat you made lol. I just want to understand who is going to kick my ass lol @Rhakim is from Inglewood, I'm from Inglewood. @Barnett114 lives in LA, help set something up

I never asked for an apology, stand by your words. Neely Fuller teaches us not to ask for an apology:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My neighbor is a crazy white cat lady who is constantly baby talking to her cats or blasting the Lox or something similar. She's mainly annoying because she's inconsiderately loud all the time and a Karen who proclaims to be pro-black and dates black dudes while being unsurprisingly racist.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I can't stand neighbors who make too much noise.

This apartment two doors over, there was a woman living there and I hadn't had any problem at all. Earlier this week her man moved in. On New Years Eve they were having a loud-ass drunk argument with the door open where he was calling BLM and liberals a bunch of frauds cause they didn't social distance during the riots. Today they were having sex with the window open so you could hear it all. And right now he's blasting 2018 Eminem and Vampire Weekend with the door open again.

Usually when I get heated about neighbor noise it's just one late-ass party and then its over. This fool has been there three days and is already a habitual line-stepper. At what point am I justified walking over and telling them to at least close their shyt? Am I just an old man now?
Ya know I lived in an apartment when I was younger and never noticed the noise but my mom hated it. I will say lately living in a house with her and her dusty ass husband I get highly annoyed when they talk since the walls are paper thin or even worse when snore! My outside neighbors I can't really hear, except years ago when my they had a party during the day and my driveway was blocked and their goofy ass guests were sitting on my devil strip smoking a square.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is what he said to you:

*Sigh*

I don't believe for 1/10th of a second that you are who you claim to be and neither should anyone else. We're never going to meet up, and you know we're never going to meet up, so it's pointless to even e-flex like that for your audience "breh". And while I generally don't resort to pointless name calling and would be the first to apologize if I stepped out of pocket in a conversation with somebody online unwarranted........you are:

A. A Trump supporter
B. Using the name of a legendary hero and martyr while caping for white supremacists.

Either one of those traits are the epitome of clown behavior. So if the clown shoes fit......

You don't deserve an apology. You don't deserve to be taken seriously. You deserve to get your ass beat. Just because it will never happen doesn't make you any less deserving of it. You're a Trump supporter. Fukk off.

The rhetoric you and countless other usernames espouse on here feeds further fuel to an untold number of people who may read your horseshyt and run with it in action offline, which is why I'm so grateful that there are cats here who are willing to nip that shyt in the bud with the truth before your words do harm to some actual person in the real world.

You never addressed any of the shyt he's calling you out on, you just kept posturing about fighting me instead of the man calling you out.

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
used to work for a call center taking noise complaints for the city. Funniest shyt, shawty called into to complain cuz some nikka was playing master p/no limit tracks on repeat every single night. I had to laugh at shawty cuz the thought some off dude in nyc blasting no limit in the late 2000s.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: My nikka got a honeycomb hideout and a crib
:salute: props

Man i got stories for your ass from living in the apt complex i live in,

it was a lesbo couple that shared a wall with me, they were either fukking or fighting, no in between

It was young boys that stayed up under me at one point, I’m guessing the one whose lease it was let they Patna cruise the couch, well one day they got to scrapping eventually they bounced

then this one chick moved across from me, and her dude moved in, not sure how many of them lived in that bytch but i know her and buddy, would go at it, sometimes he’d bounce, but would eventually come back, one day they was arguing and he shot at her:skip: they some how made up and he touched down enough that she popped up pregnant :snoop: Eventually they moved out recently

but the one that took the cake was my upstairs neighbors it was two chicks ( i guess family) plus the one chick dude, well they (the girls) had a huge fight including them arguing in the parking lot as she got her shyt and got picked up by more family then I’m not sure if dude was her family another nikka she was fukking or the dudes family, but he started staying up there and between them kids especially the little one ( probably 5-7 years old) would rip and run around the house and fall then run more. I’m like wtf so they doing this and you don’t say shyt you cool with it :martin: then this nikka would purposely go out on the balcony and play music on his speaker loud af especially after 5 on a weekday after the staff left,and some weekends, i complained so much to the leasing office. They eventually calmed down but that was pure hell

Across from me in the building facing mine there was a couple of lesbo couples living next to each other they stayed being loud or arguing, it was mom over there too with a kid that obviously had issues and he would act out laying in the street or pulling the fire alarm

yo one time it was a dude highly upset a chick put him out shyt was hilarious

this one time it was a dude and his chick and side piece arguing the side said i know you his girl, but he be fukking me too, at one point they trying to put the main chick in the car she’s refusing to get in, she steady trying to get in the side piece car with the dude he steady putting her out, eventually the side is pissed so she jumps in the mains car, dude pulls off in the sides car, the side follows in the mains car, and i have no clue how that shyt ended but i can only imagine

but you know what it’s quite at my apt complex (knocks on wood) sometimes my new upstairs neighbors argue, I’m like damn bytch why you dealing with this nikka, but to each their own
:picard:

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in old built apartments, the walls are quite thick, just the people underneath me have a baby & sometimes the baby cries a lot.

When lockdown happened, I upgraded my home entertainment system, with a subwoofer. Sometimes my girl loves to blast it loud playing her music or watching a movie. So far no ones has complained tho