Do noisy neighbors bother you?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
If you aren’t buying a house, at least rent one. Dunno about elsewhere but you can get some nice ass houses in Vegas for rent for similar prices apartments cost per month, with way more privacy and space. Not much is worse than apartment living, simply because they are built like shyt anymore, which means any normal folk seem like this guy, and then getting this guy next to you or on top of your apartment is just a complete luck of the draw. Or being near the pool and shyts always noisy. If you ain’t in, or right out of college fukk apartments

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Time to stack your chips and buy a house.

There’s always gonna be an issue and it has nothing to do with being an “old man”. Who the fukk wants to be at home 20+ hrs a day during this shutdown and hearing damn near everything your neighbors are doing.

2018 Eminem is trash and his old music has aged poorly.
Unless you have lots of land and no bullshyt people around you that won’t matter too much.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They did. That’s why I looked for a single family home. My neighbor’s kid picked up the drums last year and that’s the most noise I’ve heard from a neighbor since.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
...Even now we're just staying near her fam for a few lockdown months while her dad has terminal cancer.
damn ... wishing y’all peace .

My apartment is lowkey af... thick walls, heavy ass doors, etc. I’m probably the loudest when im there on my side if the floor because me and my homie be talking shyt and watching sports

But at my house... i dont know. The neighbors across the street be annoying because they work on cars like its a fukking garage but thats about it. I be annoyed with more other shyt in the neighborhood (junky ass neighbors, feeding strays so they always come around shytting everywhere or looking for food, abandoned ass cars, etc.)

But this new years was especially annoying... these dudes are in love with fireworks over here

:ohhh:

... but yeah Otis is right, all apartments arent built the same . Some (usually the older, more crudely built ones ) have those papier-mâché walls and acoustics that reverberate from room to room with very little sound buffer ... others have thick a$$ walls where the only thing you might hear is some barely audible muffled sounds... and to even hear that someone would have to be loud as fukk . :wow:

But you definitely gonna pay for that type of shyt . All told , unless you get some shyt like that ... or at least live in a city/town where you can rent in an area where you KNOW the demo living at the complex is gonna be on some low key, square shyt :blessed: ...apartment life ain’t the wave.

But it’s a blessing to have a roof over ya head regardless :manny:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have sensitive ears so I hate it. Dude on one side plays house every night. Not a day goes by without him playing that same beat. It’s in the office so not a big deal. On the other side where our bedroom is, soundproofing is shyt. Have heard everything from parties to drunken gay sex. I'm moving in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I have sensitive ears so I hate it. Dude on one side plays house every night. Not a day goes by without him playing that same beat. It’s in the office so not a big deal. On the other side where our bedroom is, soundproofing is shyt. Have heard everything from parties to drunken gay sex. Ggggggk
:picard: