Do noisy neighbors bother you?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once I had enough money to move out, I swore on my life I’d never have neighbours again. That shyt was traumatic.

How far are you from your nearest neighbor now?

My current neighbors are Caribbean. :mjpls:

Would a different demographic help or do I need to go full "no neighbors" ?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Without going any further into it, I didn't call the cops. I knew both of them and I put an end to it by myself right there.
What did you do? :ohhh:
How far are you from your nearest neighbor now?

My current neighbors are Caribbean. :mjpls:

Would a different demographic help or do I need to go full "no neighbors" ?
Far enough that I can’t hear them.:mjpls:

Definitely helps with the demographic. It’s not so much their race but their profession. You’ll rarely have noise issues living around middle-upper class professionals.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Definitely helps with the demographic. It’s not so much their race but their profession. You’ll rarely have noise issues living around middle-upper class professionals.

NYC is different. You could live in and own a house and bring in over $200k a year and live close enough to hear renters who make less. Nothing to do but move. Especially because police no longer like to enforce quality of life complaints.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Hell fukking yeah.

I had a mental breakdown and PTSD over that shyt.

I lived in this bullshyt college prison cell apartment and could hear literally every pipe in my building knocking loud as hell. Every single door slam in the building. Neighbors being loud as hell.

Being woken up in the middle of the night because of large ass bangs. And plus my apartment literally got hot as hell randomly in the AM hours. It would be this dry ass heat coming from the lower floors making my shyt 100+ degrees. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night sweating like a mfer, arms dead, because your bed got so hot. My whole body would be numb and I woke up sweating like hell.

I swear that was some of the darkest periods of my life and there was nothing I could do because this was during quarantine. I’m seriously considering seeking therapy now over it bc I still haven’t recovered.

Loud bangs trigger me like a motherfukker and my downstairs neighbors are starting to blast music and slam doors. I swear I get Vietnam triggers and my heart starts burning.

I’m ready to go to war over that shyt.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
only consistently loud neighbors i ever had was mexicans who would party... literally at any time on any day of any week. there was never any consistency. like if it's a weekend, i honestly don't care that much. but when it's a random tuesday in march...

at first i found it semi entertaining.

then i realized it was a regular thing:francis:
Same here. These fools bought a house across the street and a couple doors down. It's like twelve of them in that bytch, and they all drive old ass Escalades :russ:You right; that shyt starts in March and it be a random as day where they be getting fukk up and banging that Mariachi music out of one of the Escalades. Then when they really get lathered up, they break out dune buggies and minibikes :martin:. shyt be all fun and games until one of wipes out on that shyt :mjlol:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
only consistently loud neighbors i ever had was mexicans who would party... literally at any time on any day of any week. there was never any consistency. like if it's a weekend, i honestly don't care that much. but when it's a random tuesday in march...

at first i found it semi entertaining.

then i realized it was a regular thing:francis:

Same here. These fools bought a house across the street and a couple doors down. It's like twelve of them in that bytch, and they all drive old ass Escalades :russ:You right; that shyt starts in March and it be a random as day where they be getting fukk up and banging that Mariachi music out of one of the Escalades. Then when they really get lathered up, they break out dune buggies and minibikes :martin:. shyt be all fun and games until one of wipes out on that shyt :mjlol:

Sounds a lot like this Mexican family that lives across the street from my condo . They're pretty cool to themselves but one or two random Saturdays a month they go ham on the mariachi music . I wouldn't trip if it was in the evening for a few hours but they would start up after 2AM and go all night. Sounding like some late night block party . To make matters worse, I can even hear them singing along to the shyt.

I know the other neighbors hate them . They have the only house on the block between duplexes , in front of two apartment buildings , and across from my condo which is by a nursing home . One day I heard someone blasting Indian music to get back at them :mjlol:

They haven't done it for several weeks since I called the cops a second time so I think they got the message. I think they're surprised that someone actually did something about it .

They probably think it was the same person who called the highway patrol for doing donuts in front of their house and getting their shyt towed 4th of July weekend. I live near the end of a dead end street ten minutes from the freeway. I still don't know how CHP pulled up on them :dead:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
My downstairs neighbor is a older lady, she works nights 6pm-6am so she don’t even be home when I’m really winding down for the night :ehh:

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Hell fukking yeah.

I had a mental breakdown and PTSD over that shyt.

I lived in this bullshyt college prison cell apartment and could hear literally every pipe in my building knocking loud as hell. Every single door slam in the building. Neighbors being loud as hell.

Being woken up in the middle of the night because of large ass bangs. And plus my apartment literally got hot as hell randomly in the AM hours. It would be this dry ass heat coming from the lower floors making my shyt 100+ degrees. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night sweating like a mfer, arms dead, because your bed got so hot. My whole body would be numb and I woke up sweating like hell.

I swear that was some of the darkest periods of my life and there was nothing I could do because this was during quarantine. I’m seriously considering seeking therapy now over it bc I still haven’t recovered.

Loud bangs trigger me like a motherfukker and my downstairs neighbors are starting to blast music and slam doors. I swear I get Vietnam triggers and my heart starts burning.

I’m ready to go to war over that shyt.

Are you a veteran?