Do noisy neighbors bother you?

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I had a very similar situation before I took my current contract so I'm rarely home now. Little to no issues with renters next door until November when this white chick moved in. Nothing bothersome until her man setup there later. Dude is OD loud and annoying. Now the folks above me have kids and they run around but for whatever reason, I can't be mad at kids being kids.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
My upstairs neighbors constantly drop shyt that makes a ton of noise. It sounds like somebody is getting dropped from 10 feet high on the regular. My next door neighbor is one of the nicest people I know but she slams her door and it's LOUD. My doorbell has rung a couple times b/c of how hard the door slams.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My apartment is lowkey af... thick walls, heavy ass doors, etc. I’m probably the loudest when im there on my side if the floor because me and my homie be talking shyt and watching sports

But at my house... i dont know. The neighbors across the street be annoying because they work on cars like its a fukking garage but thats about it. I be annoyed with more other shyt in the neighborhood (junky ass neighbors, feeding strays so they always come around shytting everywhere or looking for food, abandoned ass cars, etc.)

But this new years was especially annoying... these dudes are in love with fireworks over here

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Yes, last place I had was a townhouse and we shared a wall with a young family.

4am playing LOUD music, I could hear the lyrics and feel the bass.

I started beating the wall with my fist and they sometimes got the point.

I called the police one time because I had just worked 15 hours and was not having it

:unimpressed: Worst neighbors ever

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I can't stand neighbors who make too much noise.

This apartment two doors over, there was a woman living there and I hadn't had any problem at all. Earlier this week her man moved in. On New Years Eve they were having a loud-ass drunk argument with the door open where he was calling BLM and liberals a bunch of frauds cause they didn't social distance during the riots. Today they were having sex with the window open so you could hear it all. And right now he's blasting 2018 Eminem and Vampire Weekend with the door open again.

Usually when I get heated about neighbor noise it's just one late-ass party and then its over. This fool has been there three days and is already a habitual line-stepper. At what point am I justified walking over and telling them to at least close their shyt? Am I just an old man now?
Trying to enjoy my steak sandwich:laugh::laugh:

I live in a house..I always kind of laugh at people in condos or those gentrified door to door townhouses..or those apartments that go from A-Z..fukk all of that wack nonsense. My lifestyle is villainous..cant have people indulging in my manipulations. Hell nah...

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
only consistently loud neighbors i ever had was mexicans who would party... literally at any time on any day of any week. there was never any consistency. like if it's a weekend, i honestly don't care that much. but when it's a random tuesday in march...

at first i found it semi entertaining.

then i realized it was a regular thing:francis:
I had neighbors like that. Party until 4am on some random day, it made no sense. The good thing was it only happened 3-4 times a year, but when it did happen I couldn't sleep all night.

When I levelled up, I moved into a detached house and never looked back.

I lived in a shytty apartment straight out of college and that was hell. One of my neighbours constantly beat his wife. And when the beatings started, I always took immediate action by turning up the volume on my TV.

My other neighbours had kids constantly running around after work. I tried to reason with them but they were crackheads.

Once I had enough money to move out, I swore on my life I’d never have neighbours again. That shyt was traumatic.
Yeah, I've actually intervened before in that situation.

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
only consistently loud neighbors i ever had was mexicans who would party... literally at any time on any day of any week. there was never any consistency. like if it's a weekend, i honestly don't care that much. but when it's a random tuesday in march...

at first i found it semi entertaining.

then i realized it was a regular thing:francis:
Growing up in san Diego, i can sleep thru a marachi concert outside my bedroom window thru conditioning:francis:

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Looool I remember the apartment I grew up in our room was right beside the stairwell and people would go to the stairwell and smoke up and turnup the whole night there I'm talking till like 5 blasting music. I was a little kid so it was fun but my mom hated it:mjlol:

Never had bad neighbours but I suggest you confront them and be nice about it. If y'all got the same landlord then you could just go directly to him or if you really want to you could call police for a noise complaint :yeshrug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's literally what set me over the line, I already had figured out this guy was a doofus but who the fukk plays 2018 Eminem? Now he's playing some sort of punk rock, I can't make out the lyrics well enough. This is the worst playlist I've ever been subjected to.

My wife and I sold our house forever ago when I took a job that required me to move too often and be overseas too much to maintain one place. Even now we're just staying near her fam for a few lockdown months while her dad has terminal cancer. Buying a house won't be on my radar until mid-2020s at the earliest.
@SunZoo stop being a menace & respect your neighbors

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It’s a dangerous game doing that though. Especially if they know it’s you who called the cops. If a man is crazy enough to beat on his woman, he’ll have no problem murdering you. :francis:
Without going any further into it, I didn't call the cops. I knew both of them and I put an end to it by myself right there.