but wasabi with them shyts is like
:banderas:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
for me it depends on the type. a solid game with the option for more of the game is a good trade off for games still being priced like it's the 90s. $50 then for punchout is like $90 today...about the cost of a game and it's season pass without a discount. so more of the game is about right imo.

the only thing that bothers me is shyt you need to buy to be competitive...then being reminded the whole time how much you need it. little billboards in front of places you can't go or grayed out menu items...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
said it back in the SOHH days and i stand behind it now. back in the day these companies sold you a whole game. now you gotta buy them piece meal. they're shipping broken games on some we'll fix it later shyt and cutting parts of the game out to either release later or put in as pre-order bonuses.

I remember when Microsoft was pitching console DLC to us back on that MTV special when they announced the 360. remember thinking this is gonna be a nightmare and that it has become. soon after they were selling horse armor on Xbox Live.

some of these games haven't even hit the market and they're already talking day 1 DLC and season passes. games like Final Fantasy XIII-2 had part of the ending as paid DLC. Asura's Wrath also had a DLC true ending.
He spoke the truth....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's just getting worse and worse. I've reached a point where I buy the game day 1 and that's about all the money I'm spending on it. I don't even pay attention to the season passes and the DLC released later. If the stuff isn't included in the initial purchase screw it.

He's right. AAA games are basically going free to pay but holding on to the $60 price tag at the same time.

The concept that these companies need to supplement their games with DLC because development cost are too high and they can't make enough money is ridiculous. They choose to make the games as they are inflated budgets and all. They are the cost of these high cost. Part of doing business is keeping your cost reasonable so you can make a profit. If games are too expensive who's fault is that?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It's just getting worse and worse. I've reached a point where I buy the game day 1 and that's about all the money I'm spending on it. I don't even pay attention to the season passes and the DLC released later. If the stuff isn't included in the initial purchase screw it.

He's right. AAA games are basically going free to pay but holding on to the $60 price tag at the same time.

The concept that these companies need to supplement their games with DLC because development cost are too high and they can't make enough money is ridiculous. They choose to make the games as they are inflated budgets and all. They are the cost of these high cost. Part of doing business is keeping your cost reasonable so you can make a profit. If games are too expensive who's fault is that?

Some studios are getting better with the price tags like SOTC could've been 60 bucks for a 12 year old remaster but they charged 40. Same with Hellsblade which charged 30 but EA is :scust: with their prices. They charge 60 for the first week then 40 a week and a half after with almost every game that doesn't do well in sales that first week.