Divorced Breh’s: How Is Your Life after The Split?

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Why’d you get married in the first place then.
Like every other mistake we make in life, it seemed like a good decision at the time
TBF, she wasn't born again when we got together then got married. She was going to church, and I did as well.
After a while our paths diverged. She converted fully while I stepped away on some "this is not for me"
So that clearly drove a wedge between us, and the rest is history

Can't plan for shyt like that
Can you or your spouse guarantee that you won't become born again or (insert religion here) 3 years after you're married?

:francis:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Like every other mistake we make in life, it seemed like a good decision at the time
TBF, she wasn't born again when we got together then got married. She was going to church, and I did as well.
After a while our paths diverged. She converted fully while I stepped away on some "this is not for me"
So that clearly drove a wedge between us, and the rest is history

Can't plan for shyt like that
Can you or your spouse guarantee that you won't become born again or (insert religion here) 3 years after you're married?

:francis:
Wife is an agnostic physician, so it would change a lot if she became religious because she’d likely stop practicing.

Religion is a big deal, so you’re 100% right. :ehh:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This podcasts were dope, black men opening up about heartbreak. Red flags from these dudes, they proposed to these women only after 2-3 months of dating :francis:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate everyone that shared their experience 🙏🏾

Seriously considering filing for divorce. The only thing really giving me cause to pause is my two boys.

I feel like children is what makes things complex usually. That and if one person has a lot of wealth.
How old are they? Pretty much everyone says it’s better to go ahead and do it rather than try to tough it out for them.

If it’s possible to stay and suffer for a few years until they are adults then I would say tough it out, but if they’re young then pull the plug and go get yourself someone else or at least get away from being with someone you don’t want to be with anymore.

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to all my comrades who survived the wars

I went through a divorce it was the worst experience of my life, I compare it to war, my entire world collapsed , happened during the pandemic at the same time I started my own law practice

bytches are cold and a woman will never piece by piece take apart what y'all built so meticulously over so many years. They will burn it down or take what they can with them.

People ask me what divorce was like, I tell em I felt like I got nuked. As a country, if I were a nation, I took a fukn nuke to the mouth

I went through depression, I damn near lost my mind, I had a little.girl I had to be there for and a law practice that I launched on my own...pandemic times too so mans was solo...had a couple boys riding with me and I was blessed to meet and date a beautiful younger girl during that time

Two years later im a 39 millionaire lawyer with four girlfriends between the ages of 23-25.

My ex came back and begged/cried, but lions don't eat after hyenas, and this train done left the station
:wow:

How long were you married?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Not divorced (or married) but my longtime friend who is a chick just got divorced. Husband had to leave the house and she had to pay him $100k to leave or sell the house which was worth like $600k

Breh packed and left earlier this month and seems to be reborn basically. He gets the kids on the weekends and they are having the time of their lives and shyt. Meanwhile my friend is alone in this big ass house and basically lonely and uncomfy
:jbhmm:

This story sounds familiar.
What location she in?