Divorced Breh’s: How Is Your Life after The Split?

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
how much of your law practice did she take?

Nothing. My shyt didn't blow up til two years after the separation. I cut her a favourable deal with her when we separated, I barely had shyt, so she shut her mouth obviously

Two years later I elevated and never looked back. No doubt that was one of the reasons she came back

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Not divorced (or married) but my longtime friend who is a chick just got divorced. Husband had to leave the house and she had to pay him $100k to leave or sell the house which was worth like $600k

Breh packed and left earlier this month and seems to be reborn basically. He gets the kids on the weekends and they are having the time of their lives and shyt. Meanwhile my friend is alone in this big ass house and basically lonely and uncomfy
Your friend most likely was the problem :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'll add some context for you bruh ... Life is fukin amazin after divorce bro ... just make sure your bread is tight ...
Little while after I got divorced, got into a new relationship i guess to help mask the pain and the drama ...

My ex-wf and I met in college, were friends for like 2 years before dating. Dated officially 2 more years before getting married. We never lived together before marriage. Her parents wouldnt allow it. I had my own place where she spent plenty of nights. Weird, her parents were dead set on not living together but she can stay at my place all week when she wants to.
We got divorced after about 6y and 1 child. She really wasnt 'wife' material in the sense she sorta really wanted a 'best friend' type dedicated to her only.
We never really connected emotionally after getting married, couldnt really finish each other's thoughts for ex, no terms of endearment and sex was a chore. More often that not, wasnt worth the effort.

After divorce, life is good bruh. Officially started passport stamping from Latin America to SE Asia. Had a tons of short term girlfriends locally and even some with benefits situation.
There are times when I missed being in a relationship and being able to connect on a deeper level with one person but by and large, it aint that serious.

Enjoy your life homie

People don’t realize sexual compatibility is a huge component to a relationship and marriage… when your compatible it ain’t no problems y’all can have that can’t be fixed lol

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Best decision ive made in my entire life. Better than joining the military young to set me up with my connections, better than making all of that money in the market, better than me finally going to school now to get my bachelors. Getting divorced from my first wife literally saved my life. There is absolutely nothing worse than waking up to a woman every single day who complains about something you did, are doing, or what she think you will do. A woman can absolutely break a man down and feel trapped. I was in a really really bad mental place and didnt care about my health or safety during those times. Finally a broke free and it took some time to recover but ive been happy for years. No depression, no stress, no drama.
Can you elaborate? :ohhh:

It sounds like you may have married a bad person.
You sure this isn’t on you for making a bad selection?. :smh:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
A lot of these wives dog their husbands out bcuz they think they can do better. Usually they have exs, classmates, old friends and coworkers flirting with the them, they feel like they still got it. Some intentionally ruin their marriage to get back out there and realize the dating game after 30 is horrible for many women. Most men are hitting their Prime and trying to make up for lost times. So they meet dudes they are trying to just smash ASAP, no chivalry, no wining and dining. And if she isn't getting alimony and/or child support, she's broker and lonelier.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Never been better. I wake up every morning like :blessed::ahh:

I heard this one time and it stuck with me, it literally happened to me
"In a divorce, one party wants out and the other wants to get even."

I wanted out. She got even by refusing to cooperate with the divorce in any way.
What should have been the easiest divorce on earth (no kids, no property) turned out to be a 2 year ordeal
I was living in VA at the time and the law there is if both parties agree you separate physically for 6 months then sign the decree and KIM
But because she didn't agree, I had to wait a year, then hire a lawyer to serve her papers
then go to court (she didn't show) and bring two witnesses to state that I was not reconciling and had been physically separated for a year
then wait for the wheels of the bureaucracy to move my case along
Finally the judge signed the decree on her behalf and I was free
Never spoke to her again

3 years later, she had the audacity to send a "hey big head" email
I did reply back on some "this is a surprise. Last memory I have of you is you skipping the court date and refusing to sign the divorce papers. Can I help you?"
she replied back with some born again Christian babble
"It's against my religion, nothing to do with you, marriage is until death, blah blah blah"
My reaction:

Left her on read
:camby:

My divorce was finalized Dec. 2019. Notice it was right before the pandemic.
Since then:

Went dolo monk mode for a couple of months (aka had no roster and was rusty af).
Bought and sold a crib, moved to a downtown condo
Started WFH making 6 figs
Got my game sea legs back and met a couple of bust downs
Cavorted for around 3 months with them, on some recently divorced come through check out my view get the pipe then leave shyt
Met my new girl on a totally random last thing on my mind shyt
Cut off the FWBs
Been exclusive with my girl since early December
We're now at the "nicknames and leave a toothbrush at each other's place" stage

The thing about my divorce is there was no reason for her to be that petty
I didn't cheat on her, I didn't beat her
Our personalities and worldview clashed in a big way, I couldn't see myself spending my life with someone I don't get along with so I jetted
She was just on some fukk you for divorcing me shyt
Whatever, I wish her the best of luck in all her future endeavors

:youngsabo:

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these wives dog their husbands out bcuz they think they can do better. Usually they have exs, classmates, old friends and coworkers flirting with the them, they feel like they still got it. Some intentionally ruin their marriage to get back out there and realize the dating game after 30 is horrible for many women. Most men are hitting their Prime and trying to make up for lost times. So they meet dudes they are trying to just smash ASAP, no chivalry, no wining and dining. And if she isn't getting alimony and/or child support, she's broker and lonelier.
:wow:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Never been better. I wake up every morning like :blessed::ahh:

I heard this one time and it stuck with me, it literally happened to me
"In a divorce, one party wants out and the other wants to get even."

I wanted out. She got even by refusing to cooperate with the divorce in any way.
What should have been the easiest divorce on earth (no kids, no property) turned out to be a 2 year ordeal
I was living in VA at the time and the law there is if both parties agree you separate physically for 6 months then sign the decree and KIM
But because she didn't agree, I had to wait a year, then hire a lawyer to serve her papers
then go to court (she didn't show) and bring two witnesses to state that I was not reconciling and had been physically separated for a year
then wait for the wheels of the bureaucracy to move my case along
Finally the judge signed the decree on her behalf and I was free
Never spoke to her again

3 years later, she had the audacity to send a "hey big head" email
I did reply back on some "this is a surprise. Last memory I have of you is you skipping the court date and refusing to sign the divorce papers. Can I help you?"
she replied back with some born again Christian babble
"It's against my religion, nothing to do with you, marriage is until death, blah blah blah"
My reaction:

Left her on read
:camby:

My divorce was finalized Dec. 2019. Notice it was right before the pandemic.
Since then:

Went dolo monk mode for a couple of months (aka had no roster and was rusty af).
Bought and sold a crib, moved to a downtown condo
Started WFH making 6 figs
Got my game sea legs back and met a couple of bust downs
Cavorted for around 3 months with them, on some recently divorced come through check out my view get the pipe then leave shyt
Met my new girl on a totally random last thing on my mind shyt
Cut off the FWBs
Been exclusive with my girl since early December
We're now at the "nicknames and leave a toothbrush at each other's place" stage

The thing about my divorce is there was no reason for her to be that petty
I didn't cheat on her, I didn't beat her
Our personalities and worldview clashed in a big way, I couldn't see myself spending my life with someone I don't get along with so I jetted
She was just on some fukk you for divorcing me shyt
Whatever, I wish her the best of luck in all her future endeavors

:youngsabo:

Why’d you get married in the first place then.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Not divorced (or married) but my longtime friend who is a chick just got divorced. Husband had to leave the house and she had to pay him $100k to leave or sell the house which was worth like $600k

Breh packed and left earlier this month and seems to be reborn basically. He gets the kids on the weekends and they are having the time of their lives and shyt. Meanwhile my friend is alone in this big ass house and basically lonely and uncomfy
What ages were they? It might have to do with the fact that he only has to see them on the weekends and mom has them more.

Why wouldn’t she sell the house and split the $300k, dude must not have put in on it. :patrice:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
What ages were they? It might have to do with the fact that he only has to see them on the weekends and mom has them more.

Why wouldn’t she sell the house and split the $300k, dude must not have put in on it. :patrice:

House is worth at least $600k

She didn’t want him cashing out with that much bread. She didn’t want to move

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Didn't realize there were so many divorcees on here.

Why’d you get married in the first place then.
Humans are more complicated than this. I used to ask people stuff like this but stopping and thinking about it it's top 10 pretentious shyt to ask somebody. People make mistakes that don't seem like mistakes at the time. It really is that simple. And we all make mistakes. Some of us are more keen on some subjects so we don't all make the same mistakes across the board.