Divorced Breh’s: How Is Your Life after The Split?

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
A lot of yall are not vetting the women you are marrying, divorce then go back and pollute the dating pool with your idiotic decision making.

Stay with the woman that you are with or cut your dikk. shyt is annoying as fukk dealing with divorced women or women who have dated divorced dudes.
Say this shyt louder for the folks in the back!!! Let me rep you!

Menna

All Star
Daps
Were they white?

That sounds like they were trying to recruit you for some gay cuck activities.

:dame:
I left bc I looked at it three ways

1) Wife wanted me I know both their families close with kids I’m not gonna break up a marriage or maybe husband ok with it but I would never know that ahead of time I would have to be in the wrong to find out

2) it was a trap wife/they wanted me to make a move then have something over me

3) They wanted me as a 3rd only way I would do that is FFM.

After I rejected the wife’s advances the Husband 2 weeks later said “We didn’t know what you wanted” “it’s not my fault how your life turned out” Go back to your town”

I was invited over to Goddaughters Bday in August I went then after party asked WTF happened. You guys yelled and were abusive then completely changed the dynamic. They gaslit me then gave me keys to their home and said come over anytime your important to the family.

I haven’t seen them since :hubie:they changed too much over the years I’ll just let their marriage do what it do…feel bad for the children but they not mine

I know this isn’t the exact topic of the thread but I’ve known these ppl for an average of 2+ decades. We were all roommates in 2014 for 6 months…shyt changes ppl change this shyt wasn’t like this before

Also if they were upfront and honest I would just say I ain’t into it but the relationship wouldn’t be ruined…The testing, hiding, lying, baiting that evil shyt isn’t good for anyone

My point is if you meet a person in 2007 majority of the time they not the same person in 2023 some change for better others well….sometimes you gotta get out

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I left bc I looked at it three ways

1) Wife wanted me I know both their families close with kids I’m not gonna break up a marriage or maybe husband ok with it but I would never know that ahead of time I would have to be in the wrong to find out

2) it was a trap wife/they wanted me to make a move then have something over me

3) They wanted me as a 3rd only way I would do that is FFM.

After I rejected the wife’s advances the Husband 2 weeks later said “We didn’t know what you wanted” “it’s not my fault how your life turned out” Go back to your town”

I was invited over to Goddaughters Bday in August I went then after party asked WTF happened. You guys yelled and were abusive then completely changed the dynamic. They gaslit me then gave me keys to their home and said come over anytime your important to the family.

I haven’t seen them since :hubie:they changed too much over the years I’ll just let their marriage do what it do…feel bad for the children but they not mine

I know this isn’t the exact topic of the thread but I’ve known these ppl for an average of 2+ decades. We were all roommates in 2014 for 6 months…shyt changes ppl change this shyt wasn’t like this before

Also if they were upfront and honest I would just say I ain’t into it but the relationship wouldn’t be ruined…The testing, hiding, lying, baiting that evil shyt isn’t good for anyone

My point is if you meet a person in 2007 majority of the time they not the same person in 2023 some change for better others well….sometimes you gotta get out
Sounds like they were definitely white, and that man definitely wanted to watch you fukk his wife.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Sounds like they were definitely white, and that man definitely wanted to watch you fukk his wife.

There’s no way back from that WTF…I’ve never hu with wife my friend knows I’m not gay I’ve known him since high school.

But we know the wife liked me first when we all first met but she annoying so I never did anything…

If this is the truth then the wife wanted me the husband wanted to watch and then eventually join

They can’t get someone else I was close with kids and all their parents they would have to know it would ruin the relationship ?

If you can’t find another cuck in a world this big u useless kid - Cam’ron lol

They could of just asked instead of making it strange and weird vibes

But this proves my point in 2014 when we lived together there was no 3rd or cuck vibes then they get married have kids and now in 2023 we live within 45 min of each other and it’s cuck world wtf … sometimes a divorce is not just one thing or one persons fault as ppl change …. Drastically

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
There’s no way back from that WTF…I’ve never hu with wife my friend knows I’m not gay I’ve known him since high school.

But we know the wife liked me first when we all first met but she annoying so I never did anything…

If this is the truth then the wife wanted me the husband wanted to watch and then eventually join

Wtf
That's why I asked if they were white.

Watching black men fukk their girl has been a growing fetish for white men.

Glad you made it out OK breh.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
This should be the plot for “Get Out 2”
Are you the poster who made the thread on this? Somewhere in Florida? If not my mistake but if so then I had a suspicion something like this was the reason things soured, but because you were a godparent/child was involved I wanted to be respectful and didn’t comment. WOW though.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
A lot of yall are not vetting the women you are marrying, divorce then go back and pollute the dating pool with your idiotic decision making.

Stay with the woman that you are with or cut your dikk. shyt is annoying as fukk dealing with divorced women or women who have dated divorced dudes.
Yeah you definitely have no life experience
You corny ass nikkas always talking this vetting shyt
You can vet a woman all you want and will never truly know her or her nature
It’s people out here that are Academy Award Winning Emotional Thespians that can hide themselves and their demons for years until an event takes place that shows who they are
Women can have their first child and all kinds of shyt comes out in Postpartum
You nikkas get on here and write tons of bullshyt with no nuance or think you kicking knowledge to defend these hoes that don’t want your internet kissing asses
People/life is not black and white
Nor is it linear
Actually go outside and touch some grass and be around women and see the fairytale shyt you kicking is a false hood
Even the best woman has demons and falls down
And no amount of vetting is going to save your basement dwelling ass

Menna

All Star
Daps
Are you the poster who made the thread on this? Somewhere in Florida? If not my mistake but if so then I had a suspicion something like this was the reason things soured, but because you were a godparent/child was involved I wanted to be respectful and didn’t comment. WOW though.
Yea bro … I would vacation at their place in 2021 and 2022 they invited me down then named me godfather and wife wanted me to take their kids if they passed…then in 2023 the wife yelling my long time friend became abusive and negative toward me… all I did was tell the wife your a married women I’m not gonna be with you. She completely stopped reaching out to me and 2 weeks later husband was a piece of shyt I fell back for 3 months we got together for dinner with kids then took kids to beach over summer then in august I confronted them why shyt changed they made excuses then gave me code to their lock box/keys wtf …

I told them I was moving the husband said don’t and wanted to go out and the wife said the kids miss me (the kids always say that) I don’t answer them now…

(I’m not moving but I had to get them off my shyt)

Maybe I’ll see them again maybe I won’t … I thought when I eventually have a family we could all be cool as I still do and my parents still do have family friends from old neighborhood that’s how I grew up but they were thinking something completely different. Glad my gf/wife will never meet them shyt could of been wayyyy worse :huhldup:the kids sleeping 100 feet away and they want that in their bedroom smh…honestly if they just asked I would of said no but I wouldn’t of thrown away the relationship but with their sneaky shyt part of me thinks it could of been a trap too … cause the wife was yelling “she didn’t have control”

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you definitely have no life experience
You corny ass nikkas always talking this vetting shyt
You can vet a woman all you want and will never truly know her or her nature
It’s people out here that are Academy Award Winning Emotional Thespians that can hide themselves and their demons for years until an event takes place that shows who they are
Women can have their first child and all kinds of shyt comes out in Postpartum
You nikkas get on here and write tons of bullshyt with no nuance or think you kicking knowledge to defend these hoes that don’t want your internet kissing asses
People/life is not black and white
Nor is it linear
Actually go outside and touch some grass and be around women and see the fairytale shyt you kicking is a false hood
Even the best woman has demons and falls down
And no amount of vetting is going to save your basement dwelling ass
By your logic you may as well go out and marry a neighborhood bussdown after six months. :smh:

Everybody should vet their spouse, it can save you years of headaches.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I got some family who just got divorced......bytch still fukking her ex n talking 2 a new breh :scust: